Is it true that people may unexpectedly manifest in the presence of a Spirit-filled Christian?

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've heard the same thing from several testimonies, that people would sometimes manifest in the presence of a Christian who was recently baptized in the Holy Spirit or who had some spiritual breakthrough with the Lord. As if demons could perceive the danger this Spirit-filled Christian represents, and therefore people who are demonized to different degrees may sometimes manifest or react in negative ways "for no reason" under the influence of these demonic entities who feel endangered.

Does this make sense to you? Have you heard of similar stories? Can a Spirit-filled Christian, by his/her mere presence, "trigger" the demons that are hiding inside an unconverted person?

Last edited:

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I've heard the same thing from several testimonies, that people would sometimes manifest in the presence of a Christian who was recently baptized in the Holy Spirit or who had some spiritual breakthrough with the Lord. As if demons could perceive the danger this Spirit-filled Christian represents, and therefore people who are demonized to different degrees may sometimes manifest or react in negative ways "for no reason" under the influence of these demonic entities who feel endangered.

Does this make sense to you? Have you heard of similar stories? Can a Spirit-filled Christian, by his/her mere presence, "trigger" the demons that are hiding inside an unconverted person?
I think so.

Which means that any intentional Christian should not be shocked by others acting out.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Blessings in Christ Jesus. This is to be expected. Look at Jesus for an example. This just happened yesterday. What ever is hidden in a person, comes to the surface as The Holy Spirit is Holy. Yesterday, I ran into a woman I worked with for over 6 months. She could not even remember my name. She even said, "why can I not remember your name? With her, a spirit of confusion came to the surface. She was quick to get away from me. Perhaps her time will come when The Lord knocks on her door. So your answer is yes.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have had this happen personally. I was with a young lady who was tormented by fears. I suggested to her that this could be a demon of fear and we could cast it out right there and then. The demon manifested immediately begging to not do it and trying to bargain with us about when and where we would cast it out. Just a delay tactic. As a child her family subjected her to many superstitions and irrational fears which opened the door for the spirit to enter.
Demons cannot help but manifest once they realize Who it is inside you.
Believe it and be ready for it to happen...
I cast out devils in Jesus' name!

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party

Definitely yes.
Scripture shows it regularly, and experience shows it too.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟164,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, it's called holiness.

Holiness is spiritual cleanliness, and it normally comes from our closeness to GOD in prayer and worship, but we can derive some of that when spending a lot of time in our bibles. Scripture is from The Holy Spirit, so it has His imprint within it. It's like spiritual food when you read it.

You can also have that happen when you are a newborn in Christ. Some people have a powerful experience when they are born again, and that cleanliness from the blood of Christ has an major effect on those around you. I had people running away cussing in stores at me because they couldn't stand to be anywhere near me after I was born again.

• Informative
Reactions: TruthSeek3r
Upvote 0

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟550,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I was on the mission trip to Brazil..many years ago.
---
We experienced/had.. many manifestations/encounters.
- During the meetings.
- When we were praying for people..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes.. not sure how some are wording it. Well that new man in each believer which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness Its already done. Anyway .. I also think it comes down to faith..what you believe. Yes yes we or some tend think they are something very spiritual powerful yet .. think more highly of themselfs. I remember I use to go to work at this very very nice place in LA yet every time I got there I felt so sick and when I left it was gone. All I did was move movie reels around. I found it it was a inappropriate content movie place. Yeah you would never have known it was so beautiful never seen a thing.. I had to quit.

More highly then you should.. years later at my moms Bob her husband had cancer and we were staying with them. One night coming out of the bathroom walking through the living room this dark yet see through person walked through the wall on my right passed infront of me looked at me walked out through the wall to my left. So you see were I am posting right? Faith blah blah blah. Yet what was so strange was I knew what it was thinking. It had no fear of me what so ever. When it looked at me it thought "your nothing". Me you know full of FAITH! Left the light on the next week. Easy to talk about those moments when face to face..you learn NEVER lean on you or your understanding but HIS and that faith strength boldness all will come.. by Him and Him alone..

So for me unless we are walking in this 24/7 you won't see it or know it. Its CHRIST they fear...so if I am not letting HIm lead.. reading praying watching everything I do think say.. then as we see with most Christians.. its not real.. they don't see it hear it feel it so.. not real. Satan demons are VERY happy with that.. no offense

Upvote 0