Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You are allowed to do whatever you want, go, walk run, do whatever:) Thank you, I do let things get to me, like the hate that is here, wow, how can people be like that, this is so not for me...
like the hate that is here
What hate are you referring to?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Me too. I cry often too, not because i´m depressed but becaused i´m moved by things, i think that is a gift, to cry, and like you say it relieves.

I don´t know dear, some days i think this a great idea, to interact with people, here online but sometimes i feel what´s the use.. I think because we sit here behind the screen that no one interact when it comes to it, it´s just about throwing opinions around, no one gets close to no one, it´s all so... i don´t know useless somehow compared to outside in the real life.. But then along the way comes a person who talks to you on a deeper level and then things seem alright you know.

I´m really sorry no one prayed for you or helped you!!!. When we need it the most, it´s when we are most vulnerable to rejection. Life is not fair, no one said it would be. It´s like everything is about me,me,me, it does not matter to show compassion, there is no compassion. The only thing that matters is who can yell the loudest, it´s that one that get all the attention, funny isn´t it. I have always looked for the little sad one in the back of the class, the one that does not say anything, the one that wanders alone, always looking down, that one i would give everything to, but that´s just me.

This is what we learn, if we have hope in our hearts but are let down, we become like this, we loose hope, it becomes very difficult to open up to people, but seriously, you should always remember that you are just as much worth as everyone else. If people won´t give you the time of day, then it´s their loss, and then you should give it to yourself. You can also give yourself love, please remember! Always keep your head up high. I am very different from others here too i feel, i speak with my heart, i only talk about things that involve humanity, i too get very very very sad and sometimes cry when people use hard words towards me. But no matter how much it hurts, no matter how much people hurt my feelings i will always believe, believe in the gift i have, because i know i have a gift and you do too, and no one can silence us but ourselves. So come on, let´s not make them take our voice!!!! We have just as much right to have a voice than everyone else here and in real life...

I wish you a beautiful evening!!!!

I cry when I am both sad and touched, all tears are precious to God. Cries from the heart are very much cherished by Him I think. I really like these bibleverses:

"Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me." (Psalm 56, 8-9.)

I think it is very comforting, and shows that God truly cares for us, and that each of our tears are very precious to Him too.

I think everything has it's own timing. Sometimes meeting fellow Christians online will be more upbuilding and encouraging for a person, whilst other times it is more the other way around. There have also been times where it wasn't helpful for me staying long into some Christian forums, then I would feel as God told me to stay away from there and focus on Him alone.

I have also had periods where I find it pointless spending much time online, actually, it is best for me to not sit many hours in front of the computer screen. But then I also have no friends here where we live, so then the internet is a very helpful source for me in getting in touch with other people.

Yes, it wasn't pleasent when I wasn't seen into Christian chatrooms and forums, although I tried thinking that perhaps there was a reason behind all of this, and that maybe God was calling me to spend more time and dependance on Him alone. But at the same time it was also very difficult for me, because I was in so much need for prayer and support. I also was open for helping others like you shared over there, I loved to encourage and uplift others, yet whenever I needed this myself too, then most of these wouldn't do the same towards me. Although I would keep in mind that they probably had a lot more enough with themselves so that they wouldn't manage being there for others. I think people like us get our strenght from God, so that we will still manage being there for others even whilst still struggling on our own. It is also encouraging and uplifting to help others.

I must say I felt it was encouraging reading what you wrote about also giving myself love. I do have thought of lately how I can try making things better for myself, by doing things which gives me joy. Also as a way to make myself think less about not having any friends, and by working on doing more hobbies or interests of mine that this will also help me to not feel so lonely. I do also seek God and pray/talk to Him during a day, spending time with Him is also something which should come first.

I think it is great meeting you! Your posts in here were one of the first posts which caught my attention very soon, and I thought you had a lot of good opinions and thoughts shared. You seem like a friendly lady, and I believe you also have a caring heart towards others. Perhaps you may be misunderstood sometimes? I feel like some people tend to misunderstand or misinterpret what I tell, some of the things I really dislike a lot is when people decides staying stuck on their assumptions about how they see me as a person. A lot of times people assumes wrong about other people, but you have many of these who really thinks the way they assume is correct. It is a very annoying and a sad attitude of them to have over them, I am very certain of that a lot of what they have is also pride. Once pride has taken deep roots in them, then it is difficult to correct them, as they refuse to admit that they might have been wrong, and do not want to humble themselves.

((Much Hugs)) for you!

Upvote 0

Maria.V.H

Feb 1, 2017
Denmark
✟34,519.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I cry when I am both sad and touched, all tears are precious to God. Cries from the heart are very much cherished by Him I think. I really like these bibleverses:

"Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me." (Psalm 56, 8-9.)

I think it is very comforting, and shows that God truly cares for us, and that each of our tears are very precious to Him too.

I think everything has it's own timing. Sometimes meeting fellow Christians online will be more upbuilding and encouraging for a person, whilst other times it is more the other way around. There have also been times where it wasn't helpful for me staying long into some Christian forums, then I would feel as God told me to stay away from there and focus on Him alone.

I have also had periods where I find it pointless spending much time online, actually, it is best for me to not sit many hours in front of the computer screen. But then I also have no friends here where we live, so then the internet is a very helpful source for me in getting in touch with other people.

Yes, it wasn't pleasent when I wasn't seen into Christian chatrooms and forums, although I tried thinking that perhaps there was a reason behind all of this, and that maybe God was calling me to spend more time and dependance on Him alone. But at the same time it was also very difficult for me, because I was in so much need for prayer and support. I also was open for helping others like you shared over there, I loved to encourage and uplift others, yet whenever I needed this myself too, then most of these wouldn't do the same towards me. Although I would keep in mind that they probably had a lot more enough with themselves so that they wouldn't manage being there for others. I think people like us get our strenght from God, so that we will still manage being there for others even whilst still struggling on our own. It is also encouraging and uplifting to help others.

I must say I felt it was encouraging reading what you wrote about also giving myself love. I do have thought of lately how I can try making things better for myself, by doing things which gives me joy. Also as a way to make myself think less about not having any friends, and by working on doing more hobbies or interests of mine that this will also help me to not feel so lonely. I do also seek God and pray/talk to Him during a day, spending time with Him is also something which should come first.

I think it is great meeting you! Your posts in here were one of the first posts which caught my attention very soon, and I thought you had a lot of good opinions and thoughts shared. You seem like a friendly lady, and I believe you also have a caring heart towards others. Perhaps you may be misunderstood sometimes? I feel like some people tend to misunderstand or misinterpret what I tell, some of the things I really dislike a lot is when people decides staying stuck on their assumptions about how they see me as a person. A lot of times people assumes wrong about other people, but you have many of these who really thinks the way they assume is correct. It is a very annoying and a sad attitude of them to have over them, I am very certain of that a lot of what they have is also pride. Once pride has taken deep roots in them, then it is difficult to correct them, as they refuse to admit that they might have been wrong, and do not want to humble themselves.

((Much Hugs)) for you!

You have a beautiful heart dear, and what i like about you is you are who you are, you are not afraid to tell things like they are for you, you don´t hide, i appreciate that, so thank you!!!

I have mixed emotions too, i think it could be a good way to interact but it could also be the opposite.

I agree, to help others is a gift, it´s more important to help others than ourselves sometimes. It´s equally important to be there for others, if you can just be there for one person then the wheel spins.

There is good in everything, even when we feel that there is not, having no friends, being lonely, there is teaching in everything. I think it´s important to get to a place where we also can give ourself comfort even though it´s hard. We should love ourself too, it´s important, if no one will love us, then we can always love ourself. We still have value on our own, we don´t need to be in a community to have value. I think we always miss things, the heart often long for things, this is normal, but no matter how little we have we always have something. I still had my heart, and compassion, no one could take that away, and i knew in my heart that i had everything even though i had nothing. That is why it is so important to change our thoughts. You have a beautiful heart even though you are lonely, no one can take that away from you!!! And even though your heart long for things, that does not mean that those longings can´t come true, that you will not get what you wish for, but we need to start with ourself, we need to do the hard work, no one will do it for us.

Sometimes it´s hard to talk to people, people are narrowminded, i´m not better myself. People can only see their own truth, and they use power to change your thoughts into theirs and vice versa. They gather up on you. This is what makes me don´t want to talk to people, i don´t see the point in talking, i loose my interest. Maybe i´m bad because i walk away, but i just don´t see a point. We can´t get to a place where we can share our thoughts because we so strongly disagree with each other. If we strongly disagree what do we have to talk about?? We should be able to talk with each other regardless of view, but it does not seem like we can. I still believe in my value though, that will never change.

It´s like we people can´t be who we are, if we are just a little bit different than the rest we are not allowed in to play on the playground, it hurts my heart. We have to be robots, we have to act and think like everyone else, in this behaviour we learn that being different is something wrong, i don´t like that, because there is no manual, we are all different but it is scary to stand up and show our true colors because that is a weakness and then we can get hurt this is what we are taught. Everything is about power, it´s a shame that it´s not about love!!

I´m happy to meet you too dear!! It is nice for me to talk to a person like you who are not afraid to open up about the hard stuff, i appreciate it very much, thank you!

I wish you a beautiful day and many hugs right back at you!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0