Spunkn

Jan 19, 2013
Nebraska
✟19,890.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just because you -think- that God hates you and destroyed your life, doesn't necessarily mean he did. Feelings are not always correct.

As far as hell goes....

it's much worse than any of us could imagine. Because we have no real idea of eternity. No one is going to get to hell and say "Oh this isn't so bad, I can deal with this".

Upvote 0

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
No hell isn't better, if it was Jesus wouldn't have come to redeem
lost mankind.
If hell was better then the rich man wouldn't of cried out because of the
torment in that place.
If you can't withstand times you face trouble in this life when other mistreat you,
you surely will not be able to endure the ceaseless torment of hell fire of
which there is no relief and there is no peace.

I don't hate you, therefore your opinion isn't accurate...there
have been others who have said they don't hate you either so that
further subtracts from your opinion being "bang on."

Self murder isn't the way to go and it is wrong for a Christian to
promote the idea that it is.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus says Hell was made for the devil and the fallen angels who follow Satan, SO it must be a fairly potent nasty place to be.

Why did God decide to put people in the same place?
Because as Jesus told the unbelieving Jews, Satan is their father and they desire to do what Satan tells them to do. all unbelievers have Satan as their father.

So if you goto hell, God is not your father, Satan is your father.

38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.”

39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?

47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

v47 is a good test. If you don't hear what God says, and hearing means being a doer of the word which proves you hear from God, then you do not belong to God.

Jesus says he it is who loves ME KEEPS MY WORDS, and I and my Father will love him and make our home with him. John 14:23

Upvote 0

avemaria34

May 28, 2013
✟221.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No hell isn't better, if it was Jesus wouldn't have come to redeem
lost mankind.
If hell was better then the rich man wouldn't of cried out because of the
torment in that place.
If you can't withstand times you face trouble in this life when other mistreat you,
you surely will not be able to endure the ceaseless torment of hell fire of
which there is no relief and there is no peace.

I don't hate you, therefore your opinion isn't accurate...there
have been others who have said they don't hate you either so that
further subtracts from your opinion being "bang on."

Self murder isn't the way to go and it is wrong for a Christian to
promote the idea that it is.

no one on this forum has seen my face though. I am abhorrently ugly. Perhaps your opinion would change if you did.

Upvote 0

avemaria34

May 28, 2013
✟221.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, it isn't. I have a disease called Ankylosing Spondilitus which causes constant pain 24/7. I took morphine for 8 years but now it's Methadone and Percocet + Lyrica & Naproxen and 11 other meds for various other conditions. My other conditions are not important but suffice to say my cancer could take my life but right now it's not a problem. Tomorrow it might be. I don't know till tomorrow gets here. Thankfully it's under control right now.

My point is I don't think God hates me. Yes, I have horrible pain but I can get some relief from it. Yes, I can no longer do what I love most in the world which is make music. I use to record entire albums by my self as I can play the instruments needed. Not anymore. No more painting or golfing or washing/waxing my car. I'm not mad at God because I know He has a reason for allowing this to happen and He has a reason for allowing your problems (which I'm unfamiliar with,btw) but God loves us enough to take the brunt of our sins. He offered us a way to be with Him forever. You can't look at what heaven is going to be like as boring or not your thing because you are thinking about it with your human understanding and we cannot understand eternity with our human minds. We can't comprehend it and our activity in heaven will be something way beyond the things that you are thinking about. We won't be bored because we won't experience heaven with our human emôtions just like we can't fathom the pain and misery of hell with our human understanding but I do know that regardless of what hell will be like I can't imagine a hell more miserable than "seperation from God". Think about never having joy again. Sure, your sad / angry now but imagine feeling nothing good ever again. Believe me, sister you don't want to be in hell.

Now, if you are just saying that to get people to feel sorry for you, cut it out!! I know certain atheists that tell me they want to be in hell but they are deceived into believing hell will be where all the great thinkers will be (as a lot were atheists) and some anti-theists don't wish to be in heaven because they don't want to be in the presence of an "immoral God" ( they have other adjectives they use but l will leave those out ). From your comments it sounds as if you are leaning the way of atheists/anti-theists and i really hope that you will not continue to be blinded by anger. I wish I could just reach out and hug you because I know you've been dealt a lousy hand but its those that have it harder that will enjoy the perfection of heaven. I'm so sorry for your situation and I pray for peace to come over you.

thanks. I am a christian not an athiest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟21,834.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hell is total pain, total hopelessness, and total isolation. There will be no one there to commiserate with, no one there to blame. God will be nowhere. You will feel no love, no passion, no fun, no joy, nothing good. You will be totally alone. No one to talk to.

Lonely doesn't even begin to describe it. Pain will be your only companion for ever.

You do not want to go there. God does not hate you, and does not want you to go to hell.

Upvote 0

manitouscott

Oct 20, 2012
Colorado
✟8,663.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does it help to consider what each place has for a leader? I mean, God has shown His love for us again and again.

The other, well, what do you think he has in store, love or hatred?

While I can totally relate to depression and self-desctuctive thoughts of abandonment, I hate to see it in you. Please turn to His word and read tonight, I think it will help.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
no one on this forum has seen my face though. I am abhorrently ugly. Perhaps your opinion would change if you did.

*I worked in health care for many years and I also worked for Hospice...I have
seen folks who had cancer eating on their faces and folks who had AIDS sores/lesions
on their face and body.
II haven't seen anyone so bad looking that I would mistreat them.

I was taking care of AIDS patients when the masses were persecuting them and
making them move out of the neighborhood etc...that's the other thing about the
80's folks don't like to bring up.
I got a lot of "grief" for taking care of those who were sick with AIDS/HIV
and working in drug-infested/crime ridden neighborhoods.

Upvote 0

avemaria34

May 28, 2013
✟221.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

*I worked in health care for many years and I also worked for Hospice...I have
seen folks who had cancer eating on their faces and folks who had AIDS sores/lesions
on their face and body.
II haven't seen anyone so bad looking that I would mistreat them.

I was taking care of AIDS patients when the masses were persecuting them and
making them move out of the neighborhood etc...that's the other thing about the
80's folks don't like to bring up.
I got a lot of "grief" for taking care of those who were sick with AIDS/HIV
and working in drug-infested/crime ridden neighborhoods.

how old are you BFine?

Upvote 0
Apr 11, 2013
✟8,280.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The boastful shall not stand in His sight You hate all workers of iniquity[bless and do not curse]

Your salvation is not certain only a possibility same with mine [bless and do not curse]

The worm does not die the fire is not quenched[bless and do not curse]

"no one in hell hopes for your truth "

Hell will be much more than any suffering any human here has experienced worse than living in Antarctica with no food for 3 months[bless and do not curse]

But why would you ever deserve to go to heaven since you do not care if others go to hell ?
But God in His mercy forgives and works for your good if you repent now

Perhaps God will accept your repentance or perhaps not if He can't in justice[bless and do not curse]
And who says you will repent?[bless and do not curse]

How will you further forgive God for sending you to hell? so I guess hell is final but I guess God knows how to use punishment for His purposes or maybe that is irrational or not realistic
He will not spare because you think it is harsh ? God also created hell out of mercy to the righteous who are being afflicted by the deeds of the wicked on this earth

Vengeance is Mine I will repay says the LORD

Jesus did not die for nothing[bless and do not curse]

It is an everlasting punishment make of it what you will just as I will and we will be judged on it the difference is I have Christians who maybe accept me even though I have deviant faith because I try to please God and trying to know the truth about hell and obeying God but I do not need them but only God and whom He chooses to help me

You have destroyed those who desert You for harlotry[bless and do not curse]

When You destroy them You will leave them neither root nor branch[bless and do not curse]

Do not think those in hell actually want company it will increase their suffering[bless and do not curse]

"neither do you allow those who are entering to go in "

Besides maybe all of you are wilfully rejecting orthodoxy though it has reached you in power unable to deny its truth Even maybe with miracles and signs if you have seen them[bless and do not curse]

God can show us the truth about hell but will we be ready to receive it I hope so for my soul I still ask for it
We do not need a vision but revelation in our spirit and if a vision not like the evil ones I have heard about[bless and do not curse]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think I'm going to hell. But honestly, I wonder if it is really all that bad anyway. What is hell like do you think?

God is Love (1John 4:8)

fear has torment; and Love (God) casts out fear (1John 4:18)

God has reserved hell as a place to honor the choice of those who do not want to know Him based exclusively on His love, goodness, mercy and grace and independent of their own performance, good or bad. so God does not make Himself known to those who choose to go to hell once they get there, out of respect for their choice to reject Him, which is ti say to reject selfless Love.

the torment of hell is perfect fear; absolute and continuous terror

the joy of eternal life is to know God; to know perfect Love

choose life!

Upvote 0