✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
This Anti-Semitic Term Was Casually Used At The White House 3 Times This Week

There’s perhaps never a bad time to stretch or rethink one’s vocabulary.

The term “globalist” was used to describe an outgoing Trump administration official during Wednesday’s White House press briefing, raising eyebrows on social media because the term is increasingly used in xenophobic and anti-Semitic contexts.

The word came up when a reporter asked press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders whether a similar candidate will take the place of the outgoing director of President Donald Trump’s National Economic Council, Gary Cohn, who is Jewish.

“He was a noted free trader, a globalist. Will the president seek another globalist, another free trader?” Fox News reporter John Roberts asked.

Its use also came one day after Mick Mulvaney, director of the White House Office of Management and Budget, used the word “globalist,” in quotations, to describe Cohn in a statement that was posted by his department on Twitter.

Mulvaney’s statement also noted that he was surprised to get along with Cohn, who he said ended up being “one of the smartest people I’ve ever worked with.”

Somehow, I don't imagine the Jewish Diaspora would be completely on board with the new Leftist narrative than Jews are inherently globalist, or have globalist leanings.

There is nothing wrong with being against globalism. It's a corporate racket that allows them to bleed the earth and it's inhabitants dry sans any single regulatory authority large enough, or with sufficient jurisdiction to hold these companies accountable for predatory practices.

The narrative tying it to antisemitism is an example of the desperation on part of the globalists to reclaim dominance of the information narrative.

Snappy1

Feb 19, 2018
Arkansas
✟30,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No one is saying that Jews are inherently globalist and you know that.

The globalism rhetoric is just the same vast Jewish conspiracy rhetoric of the past given a new PC name. Hence why it's a dog whistle.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No one is saying that Jews are inherently globalist and you know that.

The globalism rhetoric is just the same vast Jewish conspiracy rhetoric of the past given a new PC name. Hence why it's a dog whistle.

This is awfully big well to dump such a toxic poison into. Certainly hope you have sufficient evidence to justify it?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Only to the press who is free to change the definition of any convenient term to blow the ‘dog whistle’ racist moniker on the President

glob·al·ist
ˈɡlōbəlist/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to or advocating the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Somehow, I don't imagine the Jewish Diaspora would be completely on board with the new Leftist narrative than Jews are inherently globalist, or have globalist leanings.

There is nothing wrong with being against globalism. It's a corporate racket that allows them to bleed the earth and it's inhabitants dry sans any single regulatory authority large enough, or with sufficient jurisdiction to hold these companies accountable for predatory practices.

The narrative tying it to antisemitism is an example of the desperation on part of the globalists to reclaim dominance of the information narrative.
Everything is a dog whistle for something these days.

"Anti-semitism" is an idiotic term anyway though and generally I refuse to use it.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I can't link to it, but 4chan/8chan/Gab/Daily Stormer all clearly heard the dog-whistle.

'Ann Coulter’s ‘Globalist’ Tweets Leave The Alt-Right Ecstatic'

O, I forgot, they're all just 'joking'.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I can't link to it, but 4chan/8chan/Gab/Daily Stormer all clearly heard the dog-whistle.

Ergo, no one can use the phrase as a contrast to "nationalist" without being racist? Odd form of logic.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi the people who are opposed to globalism understand that it is the banking sector or elite families who control the central banks of the world are the ones behind the NWO. Many of these families are Jewish in origin so the opposition sees the NWO as Jewish. However the truth is the move behind globalism is Luciferian much more than it is Zionist. It seems though families like Rothchilds did have a lot to do with the renewal of Israel in 1948. It seems that the UN which created Israel has been opposed to Israel ever since. The prophetic destiny is a one world order for 7 years with Israel gaining the Temple sacrifices again and having its land divided. The persecution of Jews and Christians is part of this 7 year period so it would seem a contradiction for a pro Jewish movement to persecute Jews. So the globalist are more of a pro antichrist movement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I remember when I was in university in the 90s and early aughts, that conservatives were pushing globalism and free trade and pushing it HARD HARD HARD. FTA No way....etc.... blah blah blah. BEing on the left I went to those protests. I was worried about the affects that those agreements would have on the middle and lower class workers. Now I see the cons are coming to an agreement with that AND the libs are saying "we gotta keep the doors open".

I find it bitterly weird that now almost every person I hear from (on both sides mind you) has completely reversed their opinion on it.

What is going on?

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I remember when I was in university in the 90s and early aughts, that conservatives were pushing globalism and free trade and pushing it HARD HARD HARD. FTA No way....etc.... blah blah blah. BEing on the left I went to those protests. I was worried about the affects that those agreements would have on the middle and lower class workers. Now I see the cons are coming to an agreement with that AND the libs are saying "we gotta keep the doors open".

I find it bitterly weird that now almost every person I hear from (on both sides mind you) has completely reversed their opinion on it.

What is going on?

Mandela Effect.

And the thing..., I don't even know if that's a joke or just crazy enough to be true.

Free trade agreements have been one of those bipartisan con jobs the more cynical try to warn us about. When you see democrats and republicans come together in agreement, hang on to your wallet and clench your sphincter.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship

Globalist has been a dog whistle term used by supremacists on the likes of of stormfront, breitbart and /pol/.

Gab is a just a platform, and putting Breitbart (Jewish name, BTW) on the same level as Stormfront is pearl clutching equivocation nonsense.

The notion that just because something appears on 4chan makes it haram thereafter is you ceding a ridiculous amount of power to the very people you claim to detest.

Milk is not racist just because a meme on 4chan said so. The Bible doesn't even command that much power.

Also, you didn't answer my later question; What word are we supposed to use in it's place if globalist is out?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Ergo, no one can use the phrase as a contrast to "nationalist" without being racist? Odd form of logic.

No. Just that it's not absurd to say there is a dog-whistle aspect to some things (whether the whistling person knows it or not). Obviously, sometimes a cartoon frog is just a cartoon frog.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Also, you didn't answer my later question; What word are we supposed to use in it's place if globalist is out?

I have no problem with the word globalist.

I also have no narrative saying the Jews are inherently Globalist.

But we shouldn't ignore the fact that the deplorables are chuckling anti-semitically over this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No. Just that it's not absurd to say there is a dog-whistle aspect to some things (whether the whistling person knows it or not). Obviously, sometimes a cartoon frog is just a cartoon frog.

Because we really need more poisoning of the well and bad faith discussion tactics, in such a polarized climate where civil war is not only a possibility, but may even be inevitable at this point.

Also, those here who lurk the chans know full well these people have no qualms naming the Jew, and proscribing certain atmospheric solutions for said Jews. Many of them consider the more 'optics' minded anti-Jews to be cowards holding back the 'movement'.

Reality is, globalist is the term people use to separate themselves from the 'Jooz diddit' crowd, because our opposition is more towards the Military Industrial Complex, Novus Ordo Seclorum, Criminal Banksters, Predatory Trans-National Corporations, Shadowy NGOs, Soros/Rothschilds types, etc.

This little narrative they're trying to craft is only going to serve as meme fodder for the legit Jew haters. Now they can say, even CNN and Huffpo agree that Jewish Identity and Globalism go hand in hand to such a degree, that condemnation of one is tantamount to condemnation of the other?

Do you think this will make people oppose globalism any less than they already do? Do you think it will improve people's perception of Jews, in general?

I would no, to both counts.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have no problem with the word globalist.

I also have no narrative saying the Jews are inherently Globalist.

But we shouldn't ignore the fact that the deplorables are chuckling anti-semitically over this.

"Chuckling anti-semetically"...I'm gonna have to make that a meme now.

FYI, a lot of MAGA tier, Israel is America's BFFF folks proudly wear the "Deplorable" label.

It's like how two negatives make a positive, grammatically. When someone you consider evil, calls you evil, it's a badge of honor.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

"person with at least 2 firing neurons". Isolationism doesn't work, ask Japan.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

I was going to say, it'd end up like the terms for mentally handicapped people. Originally, "idiot" "moron" etc were actual designations for mental capacity, but they became associated with negative meanings, and so we moved to "retarded" which is now a slur as well.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
"person with at least 2 firing neurons". Isolationism doesn't work, ask Japan.

Japan's actually doing relatively well, aside from Fukashima.

And opposition to globalism is not isolationism.

Upvote 0