Akron
✟71,909.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I asked Chatbot about Adam and Eve and was told: "Adam is a biblical figure and it is not considered a historical or scientific fact that he was a real person." So I wonder is this yet another way for liberals to push their way into our schools? Every step of the way chatbot will claim that: "As a machine learning model, I do not have beliefs or the ability to hold any kind of religious or non-religious convictions." What a load of propaganda that is. You state an opinion when you say Adam was not a real person.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I asked Chatbot about Adam and Eve and was told: "Adam is a biblical figure and it is not considered a historical or scientific fact that he was a real person." So I wonder is this yet another way for liberals to push their way into our schools? Every step of the way chatbot will claim that: "As a machine learning model, I do not have beliefs or the ability to hold any kind of religious or non-religious convictions." What a load of propaganda that is. You state an opinion when you say Adam was not a real person.

No. This is not a way for liberals to undermine your children’s faith.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
You can pretty much get Chatbot to say anything, including untruths. It will also happily invent scientific studies that support its falsehoods.

I can't wait for it to start making accounts on all platforms and drown out humans. Soon, all online discussions will only be chatbots talking to each other without anyone being able to discern them from the few humans who vainly post as well.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
You can pretty much get Chatbot to say anything, including untruths. It will also happily invent scientific studies that support its falsehoods.

I can't wait for it to start making accounts on all platforms and drown out humans. Soon, all online discussions will only be chatbots talking to each other without anyone being able to discern them from the few humans who vainly post as well.

I thought that happened in 2017.

Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,296.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

And you state an opinion when you say that Adam is a real person, thus it is not a fact.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
And you state an opinion when you say that Adam is a real person, thus it is not a fact.

Adam was real, I did an internet search and background check.

Name: Adam
Address: 1 Garden Place, Eden
# in household: 2
Phone #: 0-00-000-0001

Address: 1 Rocky Plains, East of Eden
# in household: 3
Phone #: 0-00-000-0002 Landline 0-00-000-0003 cell

Possible relatives: Eve, Caine, Able (Deceased)

Join to unlock employment history and arrest records.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,943.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Address: 1 Garden Place, Eden
# in household: 2
Phone #: 0-00-000-0001

Address: 1 Rocky Plains, East of Eden
# in household: 3
Phone #: 0-00-000-0002 Landline 0-00-000-0003 cell

Possible relatives: Eve, Caine, Able (Deceased)

Join to unlock employment history and arrest records.
I did, he's wanted for not returning betamax videotapes, way past due.

Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,909.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I apologize if my previous response was not accurate. As a language model AI, my knowledge is based on the text that I have been trained on. I do not have the ability to conduct internet searches or background checks. My knowledge is based on the information that I have been trained on and my responses are generated based on patterns in that data. It is possible that there is an individual named Adam who has a private security, but as an AI I cannot confirm it without more information.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,909.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I did, he's wanted for not returning betamax videotapes, way past due.
Yep, my college wants my overdue books before they will release my transcript. Whatever happened to the free return day they use to have?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,909.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
There is evidence for my belief. But Chatbot has not read the Bible to see all the genealogies from Adam to Jesus.

"I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.” Genesis 3:15

This is a quote from the Bible. It is spoken by God to the serpent ( Satan) after the serpent tempts Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden. It is often interpreted as a prophecy of the future battle between Satan and Jesus, with Jesus ultimately defeating Satan.

So Jesus was real but chatbot says that Adam was not a real person. Of course, the issue here has to do with Eve and Mary. Again Mary was real but the chatbot says that Eve was not real. Even though a substantial number of people believe that Eve was a real person.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,909.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Adam and Eve are figures from the book of Genesis in the Bible, which tells the story of their creation by God and their role as the first man and woman on Earth. They are considered by Christians and Jews to be the first human beings and the ancestors of all humanity.
The belief in the historical existence of Adam and Eve varies among different religious groups and individuals. For many religious conservatives and literalists, the story of Adam and Eve is understood as a historical account of the first humans. They believe that Adam and Eve were real people created by God as described in the Bible.
However, for many religious progressives and modern biblical scholars, the story of Adam and Eve is seen as a symbolic or allegorical narrative that teaches religious and moral lessons rather than a literal historical account. These scholars believe that Adam and Eve are not meant to be understood as historical figures, but as literary characters or archetypes.
In addition, some scientists and secular researchers believe that the story of Adam and Eve is not historical, but a part of religious mythology or religious tradition. They believe that human beings evolved over millions of years through the process of natural selection, and that there was no first man or woman.
In summary, the belief in the historical existence of Adam and Eve is a matter of personal or religious perspective.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFollower

Veritas vos liberabit
Dec 6, 2022
eastern townships, Quebec
✟17,234.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

No, chatbot is not true AI and not the antichrist, as for true AI, i suspect the elites have already created it using quantum computers, very few have access to this for now only the elites google and probably the military, the Chinese certainly. It will be used as a tool against the people certainly and in a short while too i beleive. in the last few years I have seen a rush for data collection of all kinds, this will be used by AI against the people. End times is coming very fast now.

BLessings,

JFF

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the Bible the word "antichrist" is only used 4 times.

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. 1 John 2:18

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22

and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. 1 John 4:3

I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 2 John 1:7

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private