Is Beastiality a Sin? What Does the Bible Say?

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No. I can't recall it spoken of often in the bible but to me it's kind of one of those common sense things. It's unnatural, which of course can have consequences like disease exposure.

Of course sometimes dolphins get the wrong idea....

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No. I can't recall it spoken of often in the bible but to me it's kind of one of those common sense things. It's unnatural, which of course can have consequences like disease exposure.

Of course sometimes dolphins get the wrong idea....
it's spoken of and forbidden in the law God gave to moses.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ok first of all you didn't address anything I wrote. Secondly I did not say we are without sin. Bible says in Romans 4:15 "for where there is no law there is no transgression" and 1 john 3:4 " sin is transgression of the law. that would be the conclusion from the verses above if the the lie that has been fed to christianity is true "that the Law has been dons away with"

Is that because Jesus Christ bore it on the cross, and that through Him, we are deemed righteous because He DID bear our sins and God's wrath on the cross?

If God is HOLY and JUST, can He violate His own Holy-ness? Does He now turn His head if someone sins?

Do we no longer ask for forgiveness when we sin? (and yes, we KNOW when we sin)

The Justice of God.

Reactions: Winken
Upvote 0

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
what is the law of sin and death ? What where can I read about what it says is sin? How can someone know what is sin?

If you must read then you would be led by your head. Jesus' recommendation is for you to be led by the Spirit in this world. And the Spirit has convinced/convicted me of sins that aren't in the book. :idea:

JOH 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 And when he comes, he will convince/convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment:

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have seriously asked this question? You don't need laws in some book to tell you right from wrong! Instead of posting these types of questions to forums, please do yourself and for that matter anyone around you a favor and seek professional help.
if you cannot see the real question here you should not comment. it's not a question about beastiality.

Upvote 0
Apr 21, 2015
✟25,183.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
if you cannot see the real question here you should not comment. it's not a question about beastiality.
What is the real question? I'm not sure what answer you expect, or want.

Morally it will never be right, I believe that transcends both Testaments.

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
s
If you must read then you would be led by your head. Jesus' recommendation is for you to be led by the Spirit in this world. And the Spirit has convinced/convicted me of sins that aren't in the book. :idea:

JOH 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 And when he comes, he will convince/convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment:
so pretty much you are saying that our individual conscience influenced by the holy spirt will convict us what is sin?
so when John says "sin is the transgression of the law" that means nothing because there is no law right?
someone raised in the jungles of Africa will have the same understanding what is sin as someone raised in Canada ?
when culture and society brainwashed people to believe that what is sin is not sin and when they believe it with their heart it is not sin? whether christians like it or not the laws of God stand as a witness against them. Because you cannot be a Christian and go on sinning. but in order to stop one must first know what sin is. and that is revealed to us by God's Law.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What is the real question? I'm not sure what answer you expect, or want.

Morally it will never be right, I believe that transcends both Testaments.
Morals differ from person to person. The question is if it is sin, and if it is then according to what Law ? the one christians say has been nailed to the cross?

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
sin
Is that because Jesus Christ bore it on the cross, and that through Him, we are deemed righteous because He DID bear our sins and God's wrath on the cross?

If God is HOLY and JUST, can He violate His own Holy-ness? Does He now turn His head if someone sins?

Do we no longer ask for forgiveness when we sin? (and yes, we KNOW when we sin)

1 john 3:4 says sin is transgression of the law. The law defines what sin is, not our individual conscience. Morals differ between people and Christians.

Upvote 0

Maramoo

Sep 24, 2015
Australia
✟7,658.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
No it is not OK...according to the 'law of sin and death'.

I would say it is certainly not okay.

How 'bout if you share what you believe makes it all right?

it's spoken of and forbidden in the law God gave to moses.
(Your quote? I don't think you can see the real question)

I don't find immature and insensitive animals attractive, no thank you!
So these people and yourself also answered incorrectly and shouldn't have commented? Thank you for pointing out our mistakes. He is probably and might I add (hopefully) just pointing out the inconsistencies in christian teachings especially those who follow the bible in regards to laws and which should be followed and which can be thrown out because lets face it, perhaps all are sinning for mixing different fibers
Leviticus 19:19
"'Keep my decrees. "'Do not mate different kinds of animals. "'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. It goes on about tassels too, but let's not cherry pick!

I understand this, but in the event he was asking seriously, then he should seek professional help!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(Your quote? I don't think you can see the real question)

So these people and yourself also answered incorrectly and shouldn't have commented? Thank you for pointing out our mistakes. He is probably and might I add (hopefully) just pointing out the inconsistencies in christian teachings especially those who follow the bible in regards to laws and which should be followed and which can be thrown out because lets face it, perhaps all are sinning for mixing different fibers
Leviticus 19:19
"'Keep my decrees. "'Do not mate different kinds of animals. "'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. It goes on about tassels too, but let's not cherry pick!

I understand this, but in the event he was asking seriously, then he should seek professional help!
What did i answer incorrectly? yes you are right "He is just pointing out the inconsistencies in christian teachings especially those who follow the bible in regards to laws" By what authority does one choose to disregard God's teachings and cherry pick? Bible is clear that Sin is the transgression of the Law.

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
YHWH's Lion, post #32.....not following you there...

what ABOUT sin?
miss, clicked: post 32 should say :
1 john 3:4 says sin is transgression of the law. The law defines what sin is, not our individual conscience. Morals differ between people and Christians.

Upvote 0

artiewhitefox

Mar 16, 2011
✟1,650.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Can someone give me a clear answer on this question : Christians says that the Law ( ten commandments and law of moses is done away with, nailed to the cross) is it OK to participate in beastiality? this was forbidden in the law of Moses but since that is nailed to the cross that means it's Ok right? if NO than please tell me why not and according to what law?
Jesus fulfilled the law of God. People against people called zoos are chronically breaking those laws. KJV Cambridge edition.
Galatians 6:2 2Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
Romans 13:10: Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the
fulfilling of the law.
Condeming is not OK. Loving whoever as yourself is OK. Working no ill to your neighbour and minding your own business is OK. Refusing to seek a human sacrifice is OK. Seeking peace is OK. The zoosexual keeps all of them. People are mammals mammilion. How can people not be a beast, not being an animal? That is an argument I hear over and over again with people being certain that they are not an animal being beastly toward people and the non human animals they have sex with. People are violent toward the zoo. Violence was the problem God had to deal with, with people who perished in the flood. God is still dealing with that violence problem that people want to hold on to. It is OK to not be violent toward people who have sex with another species.

Upvote 0
Apr 21, 2015
✟25,183.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Morals differ from person to person. The question is if it is sin, and if it is then according to what Law ? the one christians say has been nailed to the cross?
So is your argument sexual immorality does not include bestiality?

Upvote 0