Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are any ladies here charting while TTC? I have just come off of the BC pill and I am trying to get this whole charting thing down. :confused:

I highly reccommend that you read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, MPH. Here is the author's website. Hope you have better luck than I had.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I joined Fertility Friend after seeing this thread, just to see what it was about. I doubt I will use it much because once you've had it for 30 days most of the features expire and require a paid membership to have. Do any of you know of any sites that are free that are for charting?

Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are not TTC yet, but I am charting and I really loved TCOYF.
You can print off charts from Toni Weschler's website (I think) and just manually chart the data yourself. This is what I do. I printed off a bunch of blank charts last summer and just have them in a notebook; so I'm not for certain which website I got them from, but I think it's the TCOYF one.

Upvote 0

Godsgirl79

Oct 12, 2011
Somewhere under the rainbow
✟15,440.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
No, I intended to but am not. Not real consistant with taking my temperature every day. But I will say that I am very intune with my body and keep track of my menstrual cycles and can usually tell when I'm ovulating or due to. My due dates have always been right on. Though I will admit that I've had a couple of oopsies because I didn't take breast feeding into consideration in changing my cycle, and also the first time I didn't know that you were fertile 5 days PRIOR to ovulating lol.

Upvote 0

Briseis

Senior Veteran
Jan 31, 2006
✟10,555.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I have been charting for awhile. We have been ttc for a year now too. Tonight we were just informed from some married friends that they are having a baby. I was really sad. I dont want to put my problems on them, when I should be happy for them. But after we left my husband informed me that I was really obvious. That soon as they told us I got really quiet for the rest of the night. I hadnt realized. Then I started to cry with my husband and we decided its time to see a doctor. I will look into making an appointment this week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife has helped some of her friends conceive by teaching them how to keep track of when they are futile. This is esp helpful when the husband is older and the window of opportunity is more narrow. I still laugh about the story that a friend took some sort of drug store futility test and she was so excited she was futile. Then her husband came home from work and he was tired and he fell asleep on her. She was furious, but I guess it all worked out the next morning because she had her baby. Even we were there so I told her to be sure to put the baby in the sun so he would not get jaundice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums