Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
this is another country that i'm also interested in & I wonder what the culture is like over there, I know there are a lot of castles over there, what is the culture like in Ireland?? God bless you all :)
Ireland is supposed to be a very beautiful country. Despite being only an hour on the plane from here, I have never made the trip over there and keep planning to go! I'd like to go to the south west (Kerry) which has some of the best coastal and mountain scenery.

Reactions: shortangel
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
this is another country that i'm also interested in & I wonder what the culture is like over there, I know there are a lot of castles over there, what is the culture like in Ireland?? God bless you all :)

Like Anthony I've never been there, but know many people from there.
They have a delightful accent, which you are probably aware of from T V, like the U S different areas have different accents some broader than others.

The country is greener than England as being further into the Atlantic it gets far more rain then we do.
There are no mountains in Seeland, but the west/Atlantic coast is nearly all very very high cliffs.
There greatest export is Guiness, a black beer, and race horses.

Upvote 0

Silly Uncle Wayne

Oct 28, 2017
Dublin
✟102,646.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
As someone who lives in Ireland, there are many similarities with the UK and many differences. The Irish people are very friendly to strangers (even English ones), but also incredibly patriotic. On the other hand the sheer number of people who took time off to watch royal weddings in this country beggars belief!

Church wise the country is far more unified than it is politically - the church in Ireland always includes Northern Ireland and is separate from Great Britain, while retaining many links.

Upvote 0