✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
SoupySayles said:
Lol, that doesn't even make any sense. What, does everyone else just train their troops to wound? Will the Iranian suicide bombs somehow not actually kill anyone?

Your words: "I thought they were just taking advantage of young people and turning them into killers."

What do you think the Military does...forget the US...ANY military.

Upvote 0

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Neverstop said:
Your words: "I thought they were just taking advantage of young people and turning them into killers."

What do you think the Military does...forget the US...ANY military.

Yeah but I said they're recruiting young people to be killers and you said 'no'. Your contradicting yourself.:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Neverstop said:
Ah...context misunderstanding..the "no" was not "no" in the traditional sense.

So you agree that the Iranians are recruiting young people to be killers. Glad thats cleared up. You really were just stating that the US military recruits young persons to be killers, not just trying to make an inflaming comment, right?;)

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
SoupySayles said:
So you agree that the Iranians are recruiting young people to be killers. Glad thats cleared up. You really were just stating that the US military recruits young persons to be killers, not just trying to make an inflaming comment, right?;)

I believe in my 2nd response I made it clear that ANY military recruits young people to train them as killers.:wave:

Upvote 0

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Neverstop said:
I believe in my 2nd response I made it clear that ANY military recruits young people to train them as killers.:wave:

Lol, so why didn't you just say that in the first place rather than try and single out the US military?

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
SoupySayles said:
Lol, so why didn't you just say that in the first place rather than try and single out the US military?

I didn't "try" to single out the US...but it's usually the first country that comes to mind because...well....I live here.;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums