Iran

L

Lovely Lane

Lane, misdirection and subterfuge doesn't become you. You're a better debater than that.
misdirection and subterfuge? That's in shadowing your post from 1938 appeasement to southern slaves. Nothing to do in regards to diplomacy with Iran, unless it's about the continued protection of antichrist being treated as special people.

I like to know what you think about what I spoke of concerning the Jews, Gentiles and The Church. I know you are a ardent adamant supporter of 1948 State of Israel. Why, when in Matthew we clearly see the answer. The Jews denied Jesus, Jesus then set up His Church.

Upvote 0

WinBySurrender

Dec 27, 2011
✟4,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
misdirection and subterfuge? That's in shadowing your post from 1938 appeasement to southern slaves. Nothing to do in regards to diplomacy with Iran, unless it's about the continued protection of antichrist being treated as special people.
Lessons from history are valid. There is nothing misdirecting or engaging in subterfuge about bringing up historical failures that portend similar results in this day and age. Chamberlain was an idiot for trying to appease Hitler. Anyone attempting to appease the madmen of Iran is as big an idiot as Chamberlain. As to mentioning Southern slavery, you first stated that US and other businessmen around the world continued to do business with Nazi Germany, as though the fact they did such business excuses the efforts to do business with Iran. I simply pointed out that such reasoning is faulty. Supporting one wrong with a greater wrong does not negate the wrongness of either act.
I like to know what you think about what I spoke of concerning the Jews, Gentiles and The Church. I know you are a ardent adamant supporter of 1948 State of Israel. Why, when in Matthew we clearly see the answer. The Jews denied Jesus, Jesus then set up His Church.
Yet it was the Jews who were tasked originally with bringing the message of God to the rest of the world, and it was through the Jews, as promised Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that the Messiah came forth. Israel was and is God's chosen people, and the promises He made them will not be retracted. The Abrahamic Covenant was unconditional on Abraham and his descendents. They have became a great nation by His blessings and the whole world was blessed through them via Christ. All that is left then is the promise of the land in which Abraham stood when God made the promise. He did not say only "in 400 years you will have this land" but He promised for eternity. Therefore the recreation of Israel in 1948 was a fulfillment of that promise and a fulfillment of Ezekiel's prophecy in chapter 37 of his book (The Dry Bones Prophecy). When the nations surrounding Israel attack them and the Lord strikes down the attack from heaven as prophecied in Ezekiel 39, perhaps then people will believe that Israel is still in God's hands. You might find interesting some Internet research on the very real miracles that happened on the battlefields of Israel in 1948 when Egypt and Syria tried to put to an end the brief history of the new country.

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

Lessons from history are valid. There is nothing misdirecting or engaging in subterfuge about bringing up historical failures that portend similar results in this day and age. Chamberlain was an idiot for trying to appease Hitler. Anyone attempting to appease the madmen of Iran is as big an idiot as Chamberlain.
Hind sight is 20/20 and armchair quarterbacks never won a game. Hitler's Nazi's wasn't killing citizen Jews while Chamberlain, Hitler, and leaders of France and Italy sat in the stateroom working out the Munich Agreement. Iran isn't the best country to negotiate with, but it is possible, and more than likely, a working business relationship can be brokered. Madmen? No, I haven't seen anything come close to being similar to Nazi Germany, have you?
As to mentioning Southern slavery, you first stated that US and other businessmen around the world continued to do business with Nazi Germany, as though the fact they did such business excuses the efforts to do business with Iran. I simply pointed out that such reasoning is faulty. Supporting one wrong with a greater wrong does not negate the wrongness of either act.
ok, I get it now. Iran is not Nazi Germany. It could be become a N. Korea if it is isolated. Trade, ongoing business relationships, need to be implemented for a favorable outcome to be achieved.
Yet it was the Jews who were tasked originally with bringing the message of God to the rest of the world, and it was through the Jews, as promised Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that the Messiah came forth. Israel was and is God's chosen people, and the promises He made them will not be retracted. The Abrahamic Covenant was unconditional on Abraham and his descendents. They have became a great nation by His blessings and the whole world was blessed through them via Christ. All that is left then is the promise of the land in which Abraham stood when God made the promise. He did not say only "in 400 years you will have this land" but He promised for eternity. Therefore the recreation of Israel in 1948 was a fulfillment of that promise and a fulfillment of Ezekiel's prophecy in chapter 37 of his book (The Dry Bones Prophecy). When the nations surrounding Israel attack them and the Lord strikes down the attack from heaven as prophecied in Ezekiel 39, perhaps then people will believe that Israel is still in God's hands. You might find interesting some Internet research on the very real miracles that happened on the battlefields of Israel in 1948 when Egypt and Syria tried to put to an end the brief history of the new country.
That's what I was thinking, Dispensationalism theology. Just wanted to be clear. Thanks.
Personally I'm not a fan of such an idea in having two peoples having two sets of rules, arriving at the same heaven. I'm with The Church that Jesus set into motion when the Jews denied Him, there is only one way. imo

(Miracles can be preformed by demons to deceive us. Also, when those who write of historical events the reader should consider the bias of the source).

Upvote 0