✟1,090.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Prophecy Countdown said:
Please answer these following questions with scripture, to prove your point.

Show me what you consider is based on ‘random speculation' in detail?
My statement was not directed at any particular post it was made after reading a long list of (who is its)

Also why do you think it’s too early to mention names?Because while the scriptures are clearly defined the peaple and events that we try to assign them to, are mostly speculation

Show me why you consider, quote that 'the stage for the final trib is clearly being set with your Bible?’

Luke 21v9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom
:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven

Also please show me where I made 'wild guesses?'
Again my statement was not aimed at any one post

This will give me a chance to use the Bible to back my statements in detail.

By the way when I was told of these ideas, 29 years ago, I spent 29 years studying them in detail, and yes 29 years ago I was told the same things that you have suggested.
Well since then the GB/USA alliance has attacked Iraq ,the shorter horn on the ram, that comes up first.
What will you say after the USA/GB attack Iran, the higher horn on the same ram that comes up later in Dan 8?

What will you say when Russia rises to power as the bear?

I am willing to put my head on the chopping block with this and put up the biblical details.

Or maybe people will say 'it was a lucky guess' when Iraq, got attacked, twice by the same Western powers.

And yes I do quote 'watch, wait, pray!!!' But I don't stick my head in the sand or tell others to do the same. I ask GOD for the book of Daniel, to be opened as He, promised at this time because those pages are slowly turning.
I have not put my head in the sand, i am watching and waiting,and praying as well, but random speculation only clouds the view. It would be easy enough to predict an attack by the US on Iran and a response by russia In fact tom clancy has written books Based off just that scenario. The problem is not with your scripture , nor with your interpritation Wich i happen to mostly agree with. The problem is in assuming that the events we see in the news are definatly tied to those particular events of scripture. It may very well be that things could calm down and be another hundred years (i doubt it) before the end. so it is just speculation

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
brother daniel said:
THIS DAY ,

Tuesday, June, 20th
Bush made it clear he would not budge. He said allowing Iran to enrich uranium, a process that can make nuclear fuel for a power plant or fissile material for an atomic bomb, would present a grave threat to the world.
"The United States has offered to come to the table with our partners and meet with Iran's representatives as soon as the Iranian regime fully and verifiably suspends its uranium enrichment and reprocessing activities," Bush said. "I have a message for the Iranian regime: America and our partners are united. We have presented a reasonable offer. Iran's leaders should see our proposal for what it is a historic opportunity to set their country on a better course."
On June 6, European Union, “foreign policy chief” Javier Solanapresented a package of rewards and possible penalties to Iran. The package was drawn up by the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council the United States, Britain, China, France and Russia and Germany.
G. W. BUSH
"Now is the time for the world to come together, and make this world a free trading world, not only for the benefit of our own economies, but as an important part of the strategy to reduce poverty around the world," the president said.

"Reduce poverty around the world,"?
That sounds like a great idea.
With love in Christ
brother daniel

Hi Brother Daniel.
That was like a breath of fresh air to me brother, you are right up to speed on this, what a good read, thank you.
I particularly like your ‘tongue in cheek’ comment here, it put a smile on my face .
"Reduce poverty around the world,"?
That sounds like a great idea.
With love in Christ
brother daniel

Daniel, that is spot on, they have no idea and that takes the smile clean off my face when I think of the real situation that is to come in these times, but you know that, and it is good to hear it from you.

If you have more of that news and information, I would really appreciate it, if you would share more of it.
Any rate I’m heading for the mountains, I’m going to build a straw cottage this time because the brick place I have, won’t take those ‘earthquakes in diverse places.’ Yep, I’m heeding the word early. I’m not waiting for the beast to show up.

Thanks Daniel, and may God, bless you Brother.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
inhisdebt said:
I have not put my head in the sand, i am watching and waiting,and praying as well, but random speculation only clouds the view. It would be easy enough to predict an attack by the US on Iran and a response by russia In fact tom clancy has written books Based off just that scenario. The problem is not with your scripture , nor with your interpritation Wich i happen to mostly agree with. The problem is in assuming that the events we see in the news are definatly tied to those particular events of scripture. It may very well be that things could calm down and be another hundred years (i doubt it) before the end. so it is just speculation

Dear Brother Inhisdebt, you are right and I was in the wrong and rude to you.
I ask that you please forgive me unreservedly for my rudeness and in so doing hope that you were not offended or hurt and for that hurt I again apologies sincerely.
Your Brother in Christ and in your debt, Prophecy Countdown.

Upvote 0

Todd600RR

Mar 21, 2006
✟177.00
Faith
Christian
Anyone who is a Christian must know that the end times are near. It is like we are seeing the chess pieces being but into place right before our eyes. If we attack Iran then that would give Russia and her allies a reason for coming down on us and Israel much like what is found in the book of Ezekiel.

I am no means a prophecy scholar but I have studied it and kept up on what is going on in the news, especially with Israel, because of her role as a major player in the end.

Here is an article I found on what's going on in Iran.

Former CIA analyst and Presidential advisor Ray McGovern, says Bush administration plans to launch a military strike against Iran, which he thinks will take place in June or July.​

McGovern was asked about the timetable for war in Iran and said that behind the diplomatic smokescreen, the final chess pieces were being moved into position.
"There is already one carrier task force there in the Gulf, two are steaming toward it at the last report I have at least - they will all be there in another week or so."
"The propaganda has been laid, the aircraft carriers are in place, it doesn't take much to fly the bombers out of British and US bases - cruse missiles are at the ready, Israel is egging us on," said McGovern.​

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Todd600RR said:
McGovern was asked about the timetable for war in Iran and said that behind the diplomatic smokescreen, the final chess pieces were being moved into position.​

"There is already one carrier task force there in the Gulf, two are steaming toward it at the last report I have at least - they will all be there in another week or so."

"The propaganda has been laid, the aircraft carriers are in place, it doesn't take much to fly the bombers out of British and US bases - cruse missiles are at the ready, Israel is egging us on," said McGovern.​
All of that doesn't add up to an imminent attack. We move carrier groups in and out of there all the time. There are several off the Korean coast as we speak, that doesn't mean an attack on North Korea is happening. It's a show of force. It is the military's JOB to be prepared to engage an enemy at any time. It is their JOB to game out scenarios and have attack plans ready. There are plans right now to respond to a Russian ICBM attack, a Chinese invasion of Taiwan, etc etc etc.

Upvote 0

inhisdebt

Mar 22, 2006
✟1,090.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Prophecy Countdown said:
Dear Brother Inhisdebt, you are right and I was in the wrong and rude to you.
I ask that you please forgive me unreservedly for my rudeness and in so doing hope that you were not offended or hurt and for that hurt I again apologies sincerely.
Your Brother in Christ and in your debt, Prophecy Countdown.
No problem prophacy, this forum gets heated way to quickly. Im not far from dropping it because of all the constant contention with this subject. Some of these peaple make me instantly madd and that is not good or christian like, its been a good place to sharpen my sword, but little has been learned.
with love in christ

Upvote 0

inhisdebt

Mar 22, 2006
✟1,090.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Zadok7000 said:
All of that doesn't add up to an imminent attack. We move carrier groups in and out of there all the time. There are several off the Korean coast as we speak, that doesn't mean an attack on North Korea is happening. It's a show of force. It is the military's JOB to be prepared to engage an enemy at any time. It is their JOB to game out scenarios and have attack plans ready. There are plans right now to respond to a Russian ICBM attack, a Chinese invasion of Taiwan, etc etc etc.
Agreed i spent 6 years in the marine corps, 2 years on an aircraft carrier, the only constant is training for war, the only time it stops, is when your unit is engaged in battle. And as far as deployment time goes out of 6 years i spent less than 3 years at my home base and visited 18 differant ports in i think 10 different countries the pace is simply unreal and has gotten quicker since i got out in 92.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
inhisdebt said:
No problem prophacy, this forum gets heated way to quickly. Im not far from dropping it because of all the constant contention with this subject. Some of these peaple make me instantly madd and that is not good or christian like, its been a good place to sharpen my sword, but little has been learned.
with love in christ

May I say that your reaction to my apology was extraordinarily kind and most generous toward me and I am very thankful to you.
I thought of editing what I had done to you out, but I thought no, that would just be a cover up on my part and it can stand as a reminder to me in the future.
Also when I had realised the full dimensions of what I had done, I didn’t want to wait to apologies to you as I wanted to put it right straightaway and face the music so to speak … but I should have said that I apologies unreservedly…. but got that wrong in my haste, I asked you to “forgive me unreservedly.”
When I read that I thought thank goodness you took it the way I meant it and not the way it was written.

By the way brother, don’t even think of going, I saw you use 2 Peter 3:-10. and put your argument strongly and convincingly against the idea of ‘two advents of Christ.’

I also saw you do the same thing with alwayfaithful regards the souls of those that die using Revelation 6: 10.
Man, that was a knockout bit of Bible, work which he didn’t see coming, and he was so gob smacked we didn’t see him going.
I reckon that dear poor soul is still smarting from it, as sad as that is he needed that to happen and if you hadn’t been here, he would still be calling people sinners that simply would not agree with him.

I shouldn’t say this, but there are certain people that raise ones blood pressure and when I think of you giving that decisive knockout verse of Rev 6: 10, it put a smile on my face and when I think about it can’t stop smiling,,, did I say smiling? I meant I was really laughing!!
That made my day.

May I speak to you and in doing so explain why I think the way I do about Daniel?

I do claim the right to be wrong because the book of Daniel, was to be sealed.
I need to do this because I do get a good verbal thumping most of the time and it is making me tired after 29 years of it.

I just want to say that I was told of Daniel, by a Pastor called Charles E Wheeling an American from Alabama.
He told me at one of his seminars which only got a response of very few people after he was booted out of our same denominational church because he dare question them with the Bible, unfortunately as conscience dictated, I was not long to leave, but that was 29 years ago and since then this man has stayed fluid and not set in his growing understanding of Daniel.
The guy never has much money, never asks for it yet sends out Bible’s to all countries.

From the age of about six he used to look at the pictures of the beasts from a picture Bible concerning the prophecies of Daniel, and was hooked by them.
His grandmother placed the book where he would see it.

So, you may ask. What am I trying to say?
Well, he has a photographic memory and can pull the Bible, together and has taught many to study in the same way.
However not trusting myself or any idea from whomever, I check the ideas out with the book, and have been doing so for those 29 years and I’m still learning.

When I study, Daniel I try to do so overall and then in very minute detail of what the messenger actually says and try grasping every aspect of the events in detail that are prophesied.
Sometimes I don’t get it right and start again reading it slower to digest it.

There are parallels and patterns that I look for and all must fit in every detail or I’m not seeing it.
Such things as the stated time Ie ‘time of the end’ etc for instance, concerning certain visions.
So I place that event at that specific time, so from there I move on through the progression of Daniel.
I note that Daniel 7: 5 starts with a lion with eagle’s wings and what happens to his wings and heart and talks of other beasts and ends with the kingdom of God being given to the Saints, so from that I see Daniel 7, firstly as an overall picture to be explained in the following chapters of Daniel.
So to Daniel 8.
I look for the given geographical locations of these events within each vision, Ie Ulai river and note it is in Iran, today, which is called the Karun river. I also note from where Daniel, is looking at these events.

The durations of all these events in the whole book of Daniel, must also be able to come together and fit by simply reading what the Bible, says.

The characters involved that are driving these events along, must have a motive, so I look for them.
Also from where certain powers rush from and go to and whom they meet and there frame of mind Ie Choler/anger, of the rough goat because the ram is ‘pushing’ has obviously been doing something to anger the rough goat from the West.
A cause and effect situation getting out of hand when the ram pushes too far in three named directions

I had a dilemma with the ID of the goat, It would not fit the picture and it took me months to find out why, until I found from the Aramaic what Yavan pronounced
(yav-wah) meant and ‘Greeks’ is not it, using the (Septuagint) Aramaic - Greek = English is not helpful in this case.

It was when the ID of the rough goat came into place as being ‘Gentile nations’ or ‘nation of Gentiles’ found in the Nelsons library, I realised that Westerners would be an acceptable translation which placed the rough goat at the time of the end, ‘coming from the West’ where the entire vision changed and left me with my mouth gaping.

To be fair to my son, he checked out the historic idea and found that Alexander fought the Medo/Persians on the plains of Arbella around 331BC.
So from what he understood, the plains of Arbella, were over 1000 miles away from the Ulai that is an integral geographical part of the vision!
We knew by then that the historical Greek empire, was not the correct power stipulated. Neither the place or ‘Time of the end’ specified. It was an application at the least.

I also looked at the ID of the horn, and saw what he did to the Saints and what was taken from the horn enabled us with others to ID him, and the beast with the mortal wound also.
We looked to see if in the overview of Daniel 7 the Lion, with Eagles wings that loses his Eagle’s wings, and his lion’s heart for that of a mans, could be clearly linked with the powers that performed those deeds laid out by the vision in Dan 8: concerning the rough goat.
When studying Daniel’s visions and noting their allotted limiting time spans for certain events and at what time period they were concerned which Gabriel, had stipulated to Daniel, by saying ‘understand o son of man the vision concerns the time of the end.’
I found it was like being a detective only I didn’t like the way this was going!
After the basics were done, I was very uncomfortable when realising what we were in for, and I mean in for it.

At that time, I looked for evidence of a link with the events going down around me.
There weren’t any!
Well, it was 29 years ago.
However now these signs are coming thick and fast from all directions.
I noted of the three beasts, two the lion/eagle’s wings USA/GB alliance and the bear, could be identified readily as Russia, however the leopard at the moment I think will be China, but please don’t hold me to that but it’s sort of shaping up that way.

I noted the greatest power ever to grace the Earth ‘The Gentle giant’ the United States of America, and noted its symbol, Eagle I thought ‘Eagles wings?’
Lion … Britain. Alliance, lion with eagle’s wings?
Bear … Russia…. Leopard maybe… China?
The rough goat coming from the West deals with the horn that comes up first on the ram Iraq, as the Bible, says?
The higher horn that comes up later which is named Iran, on that ram that’s pushing as Iran, is now doing?

You know Brother inhisdebt, When Charles, spoke of these things using the Bible, all those years ago it was just Bible, it almost verged on the fanciful …
Now it is staring me right in my face and there is a lot more Bible, stuff going on, than told by Daniel, on our planet and I thought well I’m moving out of town and did 9 years ago way up from the sea.
All this stuff going on has been explained to Daniel, over 2400 years ago and it is heart breaking that for 29 years not many people are want to hear it.
I say heart breaking because they maybe in danger of some kind and nobody wants to see that happen to anyone.
Thanks for listening to me ramble on inhisdebt, I appreciate that and thank you for it.

May God, bless you and your family.
PC

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Todd600RR said:
Anyone who is a Christian must know that the end times are near. It is like we are seeing the chess pieces being but into place right before our eyes. If we attack Iran then that would give Russia and her allies a reason for coming down on us and Israel much like what is found in the book of Ezekiel.

I am no means a prophecy scholar but I have studied it and kept up on what is going on in the news, especially with Israel, because of her role as a major player in the end.

Former CIA analyst and Presidential advisor Ray McGovern, says Bush administration plans to launch a military strike against Iran, which he thinks will take place in June or July.​

McGovern was asked about the timetable for war in Iran and said that behind the diplomatic smokescreen, the final chess pieces were being moved into position.

Thank you Todd600RR.
That news to me was like reading a bit of Daniel out of those news reports.
It was so positive amongst all those saying ‘no it won’t happen people,’ or those that say ‘no, it happened in the past or that we are nut cases, I’ve heard that for years bro.
But that is not what this is about, it is about ‘the coming kingdom is at hand,’
This is the Eschatological site so I will put my head on the chopping block again and say this.
Very briefly.
THE ALLANCE WILL ATTACK THE SECOND HIGHER HORN ON THE RAM IRAN, SOON.
But the leader the horn/president on the rough goat from the West will break.
The result will cause G.B. the LION with EAGLE’S WINGS to lose them when the leader/horn/president (USA symbol Eagle) is maybe voted out, I’m not sure why the horn/leader is broken.
The lion then loses its lion’s heart and it will be made to stand like a man with a man’s heart, that’s Daniel 7: 4. The first lion/power/beast out of the Gentile nations after they are depicted as the goat/Alliance from the West attacking Iran, the alliance will cease to be.
A political vacuum will be filled by four horns rising.

Do you find this interesting?
I can’t stop studying Daniel.
Dan 8: 8. Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

Then the bear Russia, out of the Gentile nations will stand up, that’s number two beast.
Then the leopard will stand out of the Gentile nations, that’s beast number three.
We then wait for the 4th beast of Daniel 7: 7.with the mortal wound to hood wink those ‘notable nations’ and usher in the fourth beast power run by the beast with the mortal wound when given authority and power from Satan, for 42 months.
There, I have said it.
If it does not happen I am sure to be laughed at just like Noah, but I am absolutely sure that all these things that are to come upon the Earth will do so QUICKLY.
I was wondering Brother Todd600RR, would it be possible to show more of that type of news again?
I found it really interesting to read, I couldn’t take my eyes off it.

Maranatha, Your brother in Christ Jesus, PC.

Upvote 0

Utah Knight

A friend to all
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
Just north of Salt Lake City Utah
✟90,009.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I feel it is leading to Jesus's return and the tribulation. I am watching the middle east crisis closely especially to the current Iraq war due to Iraq formally being Babylon. Also i am watching Isreal pretty closely do to the former Prime minister not being able to fulfill his duty and the change of power that has taken place

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daywolf

Ferret snacks!
Feb 22, 2006
Out of Zion!
✟15,874.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Todd600RR said:

Well if it’s moving in that direction this quickly, I would guess first half of July after the UN goes home from it’s world gun control meeting here in NY. Here is a link expanding on your quote http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2006/010606iranstrike.htm

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Utah Knight said:
I feel it is leading to Jesus's return and the tribulation. I am watching the middle east crisis closely especially to the current Iraq war due to Iraq formally being Babylon. Also i am watching Isreal pretty closely do to the former Prime minister not being able to fulfill his duty and the change of power that has taken place

I could not agree more UTAH NIGHT, and yes Israel with over two hundred nuclear weapons and a first rate delivery system.
No wonder the Bibles says.
Zechariah 12: 2. “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.”

It was Israel’s Prime Minister Sharon, that said I will have to paraphrase as it was a while ago ‘we know what you are doing in Damascus, and if you choose all out war with us we will use nuclear weapons.’

What of Iran, if they get their hands on the bomb?

I nearly dropped when I heard that Iran, was behind ‘9.11’ and was supporting terrorists in Iraq and that terrorists were being trained in Damascus.

The Chinese, were siding with Syria, and the Russians, threatened to side with Iran, if America, attacked.

Our problem today was hinted at to Hagar, when Jesus, named her son Ishmael and spoke about him at the well whilst he Ishmael, was still unborn. Jesus, spoke to her of his wild man attitude as being like a donkey kicking out and fighting those around him and the 1200 million family members of Ishmael, the nations living around about each other as Jesus, said they would, are ‘wild men’ they have his genes.
They fight amongst themselves and against everybody and we went and walked right into this family feud.

Look after your little family UTAH NIGHT, they are so precious but you already know that.

A quote from somebody I can't recall (When they are that small you want to eat them, when they reach 16 you wish you had.)
May God bless you and your lovely family UTAH NIGHT, and keep you all safe.
PC.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prophecy Countdown said:
Thank you Todd600RR.
The result will cause G.B. the LION with EAGLE’S WINGS to lose them when the leader/horn/president (USA symbol Eagle) is maybe voted out, I’m not sure why the horn/leader is broken.

GW Bush is out of office as of 11/08 regardless. Well technically 1/09, but he cannot be voted out per se...

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Zadok7000 said:
GW Bush is out of office as of 11/08 regardless. Well technically 1/09, but he is cannot be voted out per se...

As I said quote ‘I’m not sure why the horn/leader is broken.’ Whether President Bush, retires or stays full term will be interesting.
Thanls for the information.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prophecy Countdown said:
As I said quote ‘I’m not sure why the horn/leader is broken.’ Whether President Bush, retires or stays full term will be interesting.
Thanls for the information.

Retires? 0% chance of that
Impeached and found guilty and removed from office? 0.000000000000001% chance of that.
I would say the only possible way Bush doesn't finish his term is if he is assassinated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Zadok7000 said:
Retires? 0% chance of that
Impeached and found guilty and removed from office? 0.000000000000001% chance of that.
I would say the only possible way Bush doesn't finish his term is if he is assassinated.

Bush could become very sick not be able to do the job.
with love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
brother daniel said:
Bush could become very sick not be able to do the job.
with love in Christ
brother daniel

I suppose - but he would have to get pretty darn sick pretty darn fast to leave office within the next 2.5 years. Presidents have been very ill before and continued on.

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Zadok7000 said:
I suppose - but he would have to get pretty darn sick pretty darn fast to leave office within the next 2.5 years. Presidents have been very ill before and continued on.

I pray for President Bush and his gereatric cohorts.
His weakness is his mind. Better men then he have had a mental break down when their schemes failed.
I am not hoping for that to happen because Chany is much worse and much smarter than G.W.Bush, but as God was able to take away the mind of the king of Babylon, if it fits his plan he can do the same for our lame duck president.
Let us pray that our President will repent of his lies,
and confess his sins against his people and God.
with love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.