Houston
✟65,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Have you ever thought about what we can't see? I've often wondered what was near us, what's moving by, or just being still. Is it busy, or nothing really going on.
I know that the Bible says angels(or an angel) encamp around believers.

What do you think? It would be awesome..but probably very scary to see what is going on in the invisible world...and I say scary, because I think angels would frighten us. (Their looks)

I believe in Scripture that the angels can appear or disappear at will. I believe they are around us everyday and we can't see them unless God opens our eyes to do so.
I also believe that animals can see them when we can't - I have owned two dogs and both of these dogs seem to pay close attention time to time in areas where there is nothing visible to me but to them it seems as if they are looking at and possibly communicating with something. They have looked in certain areas look at me and look back at that area and looking upward. After a few minutes they stopped never looked that way again.
I don't think God's angels are scary - no matter what their true form may be - but Lucifer is one that is out to destroy mankind so it is wise to be leery of him.

Upvote 0