New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, I see it already came out. My source was dated. The first two episodes are on Hulu. I signed up for the free trial to watch them. Bummer about the original cast missing. And I am not a fan of the way too boyish Towa. Bothers me a lot. Why must they do that?

When trying to determine why I liked watching the original Inuyasha it comes down to Sesshomaru. Any character that gets his arm chopped off and says, "I don't need it" is one thing. Then he goes and proves it time and time again. That's entertainment. Still he wasn't entirely predictable.

I hope the sequel has the epic feel of the original. It reminds me of Avatar: The Last Airbender series in epic scope.

Also, the beautifully tragic characters like Kikyo, Inu no Taisho, and dare I say Naraku added layers to the show.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When trying to determine why I liked watching the original Inuyasha it comes down to Sesshomaru.
same. he's one of the coolest characters. If I had to pick one character that justified me watching the show it would be him.
Stuff like:
Tōkijin (闘鬼神とうきじん, "Demon Fighting God") was a great sword that was forged from the fangs of Goshinki, the third incarnation of Naraku,[1] which was both commissioned to be forged and subsequently wielded by Sesshōmaru.

And when Sesshomaru ripped off a dragons arm and attached it to himself to try to break Inuyashas sword. That was epic.

I like how calm he seems to be. He certainly has a sense of nobility to him.

I guess I liked the characters in general though. Naraku was a good "evil mage" character. The monk with the void thing in his hand was interesting... though many of the episodes seemed to be a repetition. Perhaps this is partly because there were not that many attacks. Also the whole "Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome!" Back and forth kind of got old but it was still a pretty decent show.

Well I hope the new show turns out to be good, I'll have to try to watch it one day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
same. he's one of the coolest characters. If I had to pick one character that justified me watching the show it would be him.
Stuff like:
Tōkijin (闘鬼神とうきじん, "Demon Fighting God") was a great sword that was forged from the fangs of Goshinki, the third incarnation of Naraku,[1] which was both commissioned to be forged and subsequently wielded by Sesshōmaru.

And when Sesshomaru ripped off a dragons arm and attached it to himself to try to break Inuyashas sword. That was epic.

I like how calm he seems to be. He certainly has a sense of nobility to him.

I guess I liked the characters in general though. Naraku was a good "evil mage" character. The monk with the void thing in his hand was interesting... though many of the episodes seemed to be a repetition. Perhaps this is partly because there were not that many attacks. Also the whole "Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome!" Back and forth kind of got old but it was still a pretty decent show.

Well I hope the new show turns out to be good, I'll have to try to watch it one day.
I never watched to whole series. I can't stand Inuyasha and Kagome personally. The overall lore was interesting though. Demon hierarchy, historical type Asian priests and priestesses along with time travel.... I'm letting my kids go through it these days.

Upvote 0