United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The_Gaurdian87

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia
✟24,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone! I am 28 and I am from Virginia. I been visiting this site since June 2015 but I haven't posted much. I am an aspiring filmmaker, lover of comic books, video games, and other nerd stuff, listen to all kinds of music (minus dark/heavy metal) and I am a huge fan of football (NFL) and basketball. Most importantly though I am just a guy doing my best to follow Christ and live a life that honors and glorifies him! Thanks Carolina for inviting me to come to part of the site!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sarah0688

Jul 20, 2015
Midwest, usa
✟12,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
HI. I moved to the midwest from southern california a few months ago. I do not have any friends. My financial situation is horrible, with homelessness a possibility in 6 months. I do not have stable job experience. I do not know what to do :(

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
+
✟21,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello. 22 from Tx... I like all the fellow texans :ebil:

HI. I moved to the midwest from southern california a few months ago. I do not have any friends. My financial situation is horrible, with homelessness a possibility in 6 months. I do not have stable job experience. I do not know what to do :(

Sarah, just keep running to Him. You're in a perfect position for Him to work His magic and for you to have a cool story

Upvote 0

sarah0688

Jul 20, 2015
Midwest, usa
✟12,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello. 22 from Tx... I like all the fellow texans :ebil:

Sarah, just keep running to Him. You're in a perfect position for Him to work His magic and for you to have a cool story
Thanks for writing back to me!!! :groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Reactions: Boogeyman07
Upvote 0