Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Everyone and welcome to the Roaring Twenties!! :clap: :clap: This is the new and shiny forum for the twenties!

So please pull up a couch, chair, bean bag, or whatever and get some snacks. Be sure and post here to say Hi to everyone and introduce yourself!

Bananagator

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Nov 20, 2013
✟14,432.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Awesome! Hi everyone, I'm goingbananas. You may refer to me as anything you'd like, just not late for dinner. I'm 21 from the USA
I have some extra bean bags if anyone needs one, but I'm keeping the cheese puffs to myself :p

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for that! I'm pretty hungry too actually... These cheese puffs are looking like a better idea by the second

I'm thinking Chinese food. :mmh: :satisfied:

Hunan Chicken, Fried Rice, Egg Roll and Hot Tea :D

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You all are making me hungry! Food sounds super good right now. Especially Italian, something cheesy and hot :).
Anyway I'm 20 years old so I almost don't qualify for the twenties group. But it looks fun so I'll join in anyway.

Lol I think a food thread should be made so I don't derail this one. I'm a major foodie! And Hii Rose! (May I call you Rose?) If you're 20, you qualify! So glad to have you in here.

Oooooh that sounds delicious :)
You can never go wrong with Chinese food

I agree! Om nom nom.

Reactions: Zoleee
Upvote 0

HRoseC

Sep 24, 2015
✟8,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lol I think a food thread should be made so I don't derail this one. I'm a major foodie! And Hii Rose! (May I call you Rose?) If you're 20, you qualify! So glad to have you in here.

I agree! Om nom nom.
You can definitely call me Rose! It's my middle name so it might take some getting use to. But I like it :sohappy:!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You can definitely call me Rose! It's my middle name so it might take some getting use to. But I like it :sohappy:!

Lol! You can call me Jennie, or Carolina, Or CS, or...whatever. I'm like goingbananas, you can call me whatever just don't call me late for dinner. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.