Visit site
✟15,752.00
Country
Pakistan
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, my name is Joseph Pervaiz Masih and I am excited to share my thoughts and experiences with you all. As a devout Christian, I believe that our faith is an integral part of our lives and it is important to constantly reflect upon it and seek a deeper understanding of our beliefs. Through this post, I hope to engage with you all in a thought-provoking discussion about a topic that is close to my heart. I welcome all opinions and perspectives, and I hope that we can all learn from each other in a respectful and open-minded manner. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to hearing from you all!

SloopidyBoop

I love Jesus, family, reading, and working hard.
Feb 27, 2023
✟10,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone, my name is Joseph Pervaiz Masih and I am excited to share my thoughts and experiences with you all. As a devout Christian, I believe that our faith is an integral part of our lives and it is important to constantly reflect upon it and seek a deeper understanding of our beliefs. Through this post, I hope to engage with you all in a thought-provoking discussion about a topic that is close to my heart. I welcome all opinions and perspectives, and I hope that we can all learn from each other in a respectful and open-minded manner. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to hearing from you all!
Welcome! Glad to meet you!

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,410.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums
Joseph!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome!

Upvote 0

A G

Mar 11, 2018
Yorks
✟19,757.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome saint. Have a seat! Share with us.

Upvote 0