Osaka
✟9,525.00
Country
Japan
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello. I'm Duce and this is my first post here. I'm Roman Catholic but since a short time I become very interested in the Orthodox tradition. This interest started because a friend of mine told me about the orthodoxian teachings and it seemed to me very deep and inspiring. Things like the "uncreated energies", the "theosis", the divine presence in the icons, and others topics.

So, I am here to learn. Because I can't bother my friend all the time, and just reading for my self is not enought to get a good understanding. Thank you for this possiblitiy.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,063.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF MDuce :wave:

There are two very different Boards here that may help you in your search, the Catholic Board One Bread, One Body - Catholic which is a no debate area but the Catholics there will be able to discuss and answer your questions - they are a very welcoming crowd and the Orthodox Board The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox where the members are equally welcoming and love answering questions - again it's a no debate area :)

Hope you enjoy your time here and find it fruitful

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello. I'm Duce and this is my first post here. I'm Roman Catholic but since a short time I become very interested in the Orthodox tradition. This interest started because a friend of mine told me about the orthodoxian teachings and it seemed to me very deep and inspiring. Things like the "uncreated energies", the "theosis", the divine presence in the icons, and others topics.

So, I am here to learn. Because I can't bother my friend all the time, and just reading for my self is not enought to get a good understanding. Thank you for this possiblitiy.

Welcome!

Reactions: MDuce
Upvote 0

MDuce

Dec 1, 2017
Osaka
✟9,525.00
Country
Japan
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF MDuce :wave:

There are two very different Boards here that may help you in your search, the Catholic Board One Bread, One Body - Catholic which is a no debate area but the Catholics there will be able to discuss and answer your questions - they are a very welcoming crowd and the Orthodox Board The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox where the members are equally welcoming and love answering questions - again it's a no debate area :)

Hope you enjoy your time here and find it fruitful
Thank you very much! :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: RC1970
Upvote 0