Minnesota
✟7,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm alie :) I work so much that I'm always working on Sundays and nights when there's my young adult class at Church
and I really miss being around people that have similar thoughts and beliefs like myself so I joined this to talk to people with a similar mind set as me! So yeah. Hey y'all.

Upvote 0

The_Gaurdian87

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia
✟24,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey everyone!

My name is Will and I am 27 years old, and I reside in the United States ( Virginia). I am an aspiring media professional ( television/ film) and I am into nerd stuff like comic books, graphic novels, video games and sports stuff like the NFL, NBA etc. But most importantly, I am a follower of Christ and live my life according to his word to the best of my ability!

Upvote 0

Marcus94

Sep 9, 2015
Sweden
✟15,147.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm Marcus, from Sweden. I'm also new here and I'm glad that I found this forum. Sweden is a very secular country and I find it hard to be a Christian young man in this country because there are very few people here with a faith. Those who have a faith is often people from different countries and cultures. (Nothing wrong with that, I accept everyone if they accept me).

My family is also secular with a few exceptions and my friends are too, so yes, like I said, I have no one to turn too when I want to talk about religion and such things. I also don't go to church which really is a shame, but there are almost no one going to church here except for old people, I would find it better if younger people here also did that.

That's why I was searching the internet and found this forum. And it seems nice, I think I will like it here.
:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RivenSoul

Sep 18, 2015
✟15,167.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I am new here. I'm currently falling apart as the man I loved and wanted to marry left me suddenly and unexpectedly. I have Depression and Body Dysmorphic Disorder. The reason I'm here is I'm trying to find some friends as I currently have no one and no support system (with my issues it's very hard). Ive always been a Christian but lately trying to really mean it and live through it and be a good one and gain strength through him with everything I'm going through. I'm not going to a church at the moment because again, issues make being in public especially all on my own around new people very difficult. I have been listening to podcasts from Eagle's Landing Baptist Church. I'm really just trying to find people who want real friendships. It seems like everyone now a days are so shallow and disposable and I dunno.. That's not me. And I'm mostly looking for guy friends as I don't get along with nearly all girls/women because of my disorder. So yeah.. Basically I'm a mess. So.. I will shush now.

Upvote 0

LiberatedByHim

Sep 21, 2015
✟15,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I am new here. I'm currently falling apart as the man I loved and wanted to marry left me suddenly and unexpectedly. I have Depression and Body Dysmorphic Disorder. The reason I'm here is I'm trying to find some friends as I currently have no one and no support system (with my issues it's very hard). Ive always been a Christian but lately trying to really mean it and live through it and be a good one and gain strength through him with everything I'm going through. I'm not going to a church at the moment because again, issues make being in public especially all on my own around new people very difficult. I have been listening to podcasts from Eagle's Landing Baptist Church. I'm really just trying to find people who want real friendships. It seems like everyone now a days are so shallow and disposable and I dunno.. That's not me. And I'm mostly looking for guy friends as I don't get along with nearly all girls/women because of my disorder. So yeah.. Basically I'm a mess. So.. I will shush now.
Hi there, I know you're only looking for guy friends but if you change your mind shoot me a message :) no one should feel as though they have no one to turn to. I've had my share of depression (it comes in waves) and body issues. I'm only smiling today because of the Lord. Hope you find the peace you need, love. God Bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

followthestar

Dec 4, 2015
Australia
✟7,959.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I'm Layla. I'm 18 & from Australia.
I'm a new Christian. It's been on and off for a year.
I like to write, read, play Sims and sometimes other video games, sometimes watch movies, and sometimes draw! Music is great, I wish I could play an instrument.

Upvote 0

Peter96

Jan 4, 2016
New Jersey
✟7,611.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi guys! I'm Peter, 19 years old and I live in New Jersey. I like reading good books, having a nice cup of coffee, listening to music, watching movies, tasting different foods from different cultures and traveling. Would love to meet new friends here!

Upvote 0