• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Introduce myself...

leenoodle

Mar 25, 2009
Wisconsin
✟7,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just wanted to say HI. :wave: I suffer from PCOS as well and have known about my condition for about 5 years now. Low Carb, Atkins diets never worked for me. Lately I have been taking lots of supplements (cinnamon, CoQ10, Vitex, fishoil) doing low calorie and exercising and have lost 7 lbs and got AF fo the first time in less than about 60 days!

I am looking forward to being a part of this group!

jenefa

Nov 3, 2009
✟7,613.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Keep trusting HIM our lord Jesus HE will do miracles. Nothing is impossible for HIM. Try to find the purpose for this PCOS in you. Be in prayer to get answer from him and put ur whole trust on HIM . He will do. I been diagnoised as PCOS but i Believe HIM and once i started trusting him i can find the changes. Doctor advised to take me glucophage but i had lot of side effects from that so i was asking HIM why I need medicines if u know whats in me. I started reading HIS words and as a part i was doing 30 mins xercise & low carb diet on my own and my cycle is getting to track without medicine. so u too join in prayer and get closer to HIM . NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR JESUS.

luv
Jenefa

I just wanted to say HI. :wave: I suffer from PCOS as well and have known about my condition for about 5 years now. Low Carb, Atkins diets never worked for me. Lately I have been taking lots of supplements (cinnamon, CoQ10, Vitex, fishoil) doing low calorie and exercising and have lost 7 lbs and got AF fo the first time in less than about 60 days!

I am looking forward to being a part of this group!

Upvote 0