United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi, I am not NastyFrog literally lol.

I am what you all call a digger. The odd ball and someone you won't see in a main stream church setting ever. I study on my own. My relationship with Yahway is my own. I am not here to debate such trivial things. I am on team Jesus Christ and that is all that should matter.

Here is the reason I am here. Copy of the priests I am referencing.

The following work confirms many of the Bayside revelations. The book essentially exposes the remarks and gestures made by a possessed woman in Switzerland during 1975‑1978. Speaking through the possessed woman, the demons were forced to tell the truth by Our Lady under the Solemn Church Exorcism, which was witnessed by the following priests who have all expressed their conviction of the authenticity of the revelations made by the demons upon the order of the Blessed Virgin.

1. Abbot Albert‑l`Arx, Niederbuchorten

2. Abbot Arnold Elig, Ramiswil

3. Abbot Ernest Fischer, Missionary, Gossau (St.‑Gall).

4. Rev. Father Pius Gervasi, O.S.B., Disentis

5. Abbot Karl Holdener, Ried

6. Rev. Father Gregoire Meyer, ‑ Trimbach

7. Rev. Father Robert Rinderer, C.P.P.S., Auw

8. Abbot Louis Veillard, Cerneux‑Pequignot

ll eight priests are Swiss, except Father E. Fischer, a German. All participated in the exorcisms except Father G. Meyer who was spiritual director of the possessed woman. Two other French priests also participated in the exorcisms.

CUT PASTE OF SECTION IM REFERENCING:

SENSE OF SUFFE[10]

His sufferings were so great [11] but it is our triumph nevertheless because...

E: Continue, in the name...!

A: ...they have not fulfilled their mission. They should have gone on living.

E: Continue, in the name the message from the Thrones!

A. There are today, somewhere in the world, some extremely heavy crosses - it is She who makes me say that (he points upward). These crosses are often mounted on illness. Visible crosses, like cancer, infirmities, or other handicaps, are often easier to bear than the terrible anguish or darkness of the soul which many people are enduring today. She up there (he points upward) makes me say what She has said before through a privileged soul: “I will send my children sufferings, sufferings as great and as deep as the ocean”. Those people who have to bear these terrible crosses and many are predestined to do so - must not despair.

E: In the name of the Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit - Akabor, say what the Blessed Virgin charges you to say! A: By the way, the crosses of which I have just spoken are crosses which seem to be useless and pointless. They can lead on to despair. Often they become almost insupportable, but that is when they are most precious. I, Akabor, I am forced to say once again: She (he points upward) wants me to shout it to all the cross-bearers: “Courage! Do not be disheartened!” In the Cross lies salvation, victory is in the Cross. The Cross is stronger than the battle.

E: Continue, in the name... the message of the Thrones!

MODERNISM

A: Modernism is false. Modernism must be totally rejected. It is our work, it comes from hell. Priests who spread Modernism are not even in agreement among themselves. Nobody agrees with anybody else. That indication alone should be enough for you.

E: Continue in the name of the Immaculate Conception! Tell the truth, in the name..., you must speak the whole truth, by order of the Blessed Virgin!

A: The Pope is tormented by his cardinals, his own cardinals... he is surrounded by wolves.

E: Tell the truth, in the name...!

A: If that weren't so, he would be able to speak out more. He is, as it were, paralyzed. He can no longer do very much; believe me, he can no longer do very much you will feel in your hearts what must be done. But, whatever else, in no way must you abandon the smallest scrap of the old faith. I want to say, I must say, that the Second Vatican Council was not very good. It was, in part, the work of Hell.

E: Tell the truth, in the name of the Most Holy Trinity!

[paste:font size="4"]THE EXORCISM OF AKABOR (Followed by His Expulsion)
E: We order you, Akabor, in the name of the Trinity, Father Son and Holy Spirit, of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary, of the Immaculate Heart of Mary of the Holy Archangels, of the Choirs of Blessed Spirits, tell us now whether you have communicated everything that Heaven has charged you to say! Speak the truth, in the name of the Precious Blood! A: If it had flowed for us, we would have been men; but we were not men. If we had been men, we would not have been so stupid. Fundamentally, you are much luckier...

E: In the name of the Guardian Angels, in the name of this woman's Guardian Angel... Akabor, go away, go away to Hell for ever and for eternity, and never come back!

A: That is not possible...!

E: Akabor, go away, in the, name...! Your speech is finished, your job is done. Call out your name and return to Hell!

A: I am not obliged to go yet. She grants me another short delay.

E: Does any other demon have to go away with you?

A: No, I, Akabor, must be the first to leave; but you must say seven more “Hail Mary's” in honor of the Seven Sorrows of Mary. By her order (he points upward) I am going to tell them to you:

1. The first “Hail Mary” for her sorrow when Simeon prophesied to her: “A sword will pierce your heart”.

2. Next, the Flight into Egypt; while contemplating the tears and torments she endured at that time.

3. The Child Jesus lost in the Temple: let this bring to mind the anguish she suffered because He was the Son of God.

4. She meets Jesus on the Way of the Cross; the humiliation in which she sees her Son.

5. The dreadful one, the most dreadful one: the Crucifixion and Death on the Cross; what she endured then - the tears, the anguish, the despondency.

6. The Descent from the Cross; that terribly disfigured Body which they carried together to the tomb; the part she had to play throughout this whole scene.

7. Finally, the laying in the tomb; her great sorrow: her sadness. She suffered enormously.

A: (He calls out the last prayers, in a voice full of hatred : Now, three times: “Holy, holy, holy...” (Those present recite the prayer)

E: In the name of the Holy Trinity...in Their name, you must now go away for ever into Hell, Akabor.

A: (He groans and cries out in a terrible voice): Yes...

E: In the name... call out your name and go away to Hell. Go, in the name of your old companions, the Thrones, who serve God as you have not served God!

A: (Groaning) I wanted very I much to serve God, but Lucifer didn't want me to serve God.

E: You must now go away. We priests order you, in the name of the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit... you must go away now, in the name of the Holy Heart of Mary and in the name of the Seven Sorrows of Mary.

A: (He cries out despairingly).

E: In the name... take yourself off to Hell! Call out your name

A: A-Ka-bor (he cries his name, weeping)! A-ka-bor!

E: Go away to Hell and never return, in the name...!

My Question:
Akabor - in the end I was brought to tears for Akabor and the fallen. Not Lucifer. Lucifer deserves what is coming to him. I am so mad its not funny.

I feel terrible for the fallen. I used to hate them, but now I feel pitty for some of them. Akabor being one. Is there anything wrong here with me?

I can't stop shedding tears here at my desk over it. I prayed for his salvation and gods forgiveness and prayed Akabor will turn his back to Lucifer...start fighting for us and god right now.

Am I just all messed up or what? I can't stop it. I feel sad for them, I feel like praying for them to. I am so very conflicted. My mind says screw them, my heart says no...pitty them.

Your thoughts on the matter of forgiving one of the fallen 7 ,watchers, and 1/3rd of heaven that fell. I can't help it. I feel so terrible for Akabor after his words.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome friend and team Jesus certainly is the team to be on isn't it. I hope find many blessing here.
dancing1.gif

Upvote 0

NastyFrog

Pure INTJ personality
Mar 15, 2018
tacoma
✟16,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
www.tldm.org/new4/warningsfrombeyond.1of3.htm

This is the site , and it was a link in an area I was gathering data from. I had a gutt feeling to look into this and pause what I was researching.

#1 I learned that we can pray for those who are dead at a cemetery with holy water to save their souls.

#2. I learned that the dark cardinals influences prevented this from being practiced anymore.

I am [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed. If I only knew sooner....I would have prayed for them every time I was at a cemetery. I am so angry now.

SO now I am going to spread the word to my riders and friends ...if you are in a cemetery ..I ask of you to genuinely pray for the salvation of those who can't pray anymore.

I would rather be wrong and try...than to not try and not save them to.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello NF and welcome to CF.

You are actually asking some serious questions.

Yes, you can pray for any human person living or who has lived or who will live (some pray for their descendants to come, if God so wills). God is not constrained by time and knows everything, so you can pray these prayers. I don't know about any "Dark Cardinals" but it is no man's place to forbid such prayers. You could pray for them at a cemetery with holy water, or you can pray in your own home or while walking down the road without it, or anywhere else at any other time. (And I say this as an Orthodox Christian - we bless the water once a year when we commemorate the Baptism of Jesus Christ and so we have and use holy water - but it is not "magic" ... we have to be careful not to think in magical ways.)

As to exorcisms - yes, demons are real and can possess and/or afflict people. One thing I notice in the "interviews" with demons is that they always tend to reflect the theology of the exorcist - even in cases where one may be vastly different from another (Catholic vs Pentecostal for example). Given that demons don't have a track record for truth, I'd be careful basing doctrine on anything they say. Orthodox performs exorcisms too when needed. Not a big show made over it, so it's not something I can tell you much about. As far as I'm aware, there is no big interview process. Just get rid of them, usually. The Name of Christ is what's important. But my real point is to be careful what you "learn" or even confirm from demons.

As to praying for the redemption of evil spirits - I am aware that this is done by some very holy people who devote their lives to prayer. I am also aware there is GREAT danger in it. I'm going to be honest with you - if you are attempting to walk out your faith alone, with no help, guidance, counsel, teacher, or guide (and these should be carefully chosen anyway) ... then you have no protection except the mercy of God against the dangers. God does protect innocents and those babes in the faith, but (and this is something we rarely know the timing of) He also usually expects us to grow up, to whatever degree, and that protection can be withdrawn in order to let us experience our own weaknesses for our own good. So my suggestion to you is not to delve into that kind of thing.

God be with you.

• Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

NastyFrog

Pure INTJ personality
Mar 15, 2018
tacoma
✟16,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for the reply. I have been busy researching listening to audio books, calling churches lately. I'm just hungry to learn deeper.

Your reply helps clarify and reaffirms my personal thoughts on prayer and power of it.

Im only 6 weeks into going from a cold Christian to almost boiling.

I've finally finished the entire warning from an exorcism.

The final portion resonated with a few things you, others, and even myself believe.

This enlightening has put a fire in me.
I have no fear of being loud and proud to say that I believe in Jesus. I was almost a soldier of hell. I could oppress an entire room by my rage and hate. That demon is gone. Thanks to god. My fault for feeding it and 42 years to learn I need to deal with it with God, not meds. Ptsd med free 2 years

Thanks so much for the long thought out reply. it means more than you know.

What I learned from military family and life This entire world needs a red pill asap.

What lead me back to Jesus . . Secular Archeological news. Giant skeleton 30 foot found 6 weeks ago. Fell off drudge report after my lunch break. I went searching.

Here I am frantically digging into my faith as far back as archeology goes.. What I found shook my core. I came right back to Jesus in fear and anger of the lies fed to me from 1st Grade to college.

I don't think the average person here would be ready for the summary of all I gathered and sources.

Nephilim.. Hybrids.. I backwards fell into theology here. Science evidence, translations from Oxford Scholars from 13 sumarian tablets, Emerald tablets, Deadsea scroll translations, confirmation of Admiral Byrd and Operation high jump. Confirmation of the underground bases by feds, because I was and am a fed. No other identity branch necessary here. I've confirmed documents of legitimate templates and codes from the deep web to.

I am trying to convince people god is real, hell is real, by the road I went.

Secular world information lead me this direction. Oddly it did.

There is no way I can deny a prime creator after what I saw. Unfortunately I know what happens when you drop an encyclopedia of research off will do to people. The opposite of what I have to do.

Get the on the fence people I meet saved by cryptic leads and pray to our creator to hold off a bit longer please.

I am completely alarmed at how we are today like the times of Noah. The original real story, not the boat one! The book of Enoch had no idea what that was, now I do.. just reaffirms my fears. Christianity is eroding in the world and churches rapidly..

After awakening, I do not know how I can go forward without warning people of hell. It's real!!

Problem is I can't scream this or speak like I do with my awoken family here in normal social settings.

Ok, ive rambled a lot sorry but I have a lot of information and im going to burst if I don't share some

Upvote 0

NastyFrog

Pure INTJ personality
Mar 15, 2018
tacoma
✟16,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anyone interested in the information. After Giants in archeological found then discovering information lock down and who does it, it lead me to the next paragraph below.

I began by researching Admiral Byrd and operation High Jump. It will lead you around the world and antiquities .

I warn you. With deception is always truth To deceive, the truth is based on it. In research coincidences are mathematically impossible after a few. When multiple sources point to a direction follow the path .
(no matter how weird it gets)

Many seeming dead ends, will connect later if you dig enough.

It will change you. As it did me and many veterans I have had a pleasure to serve and work with

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You're welcome.

I'm sure people would be interested in some of the things you mention, but I'm equally sure they would be met with varied responses and debate. You'll have to decide how you feel about that. Most of them would probably fall within the heading of Controversial Christian Theology

You might also be interested to start a blog on here, once you have 20 posts and 5 likes.

The good news is that God has all things in His hands and wants men to be saved. However, it is foolishness to delay or oppose Truth. We can't presume we have forever. For that matter, none of us are guaranteed the next day.

God be with you.

Upvote 0

NastyFrog

Pure INTJ personality
Mar 15, 2018
tacoma
✟16,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Foolish, probably. My desire to not want a soul in hell for eternity comes with an extreme amount of terror it instills in me.

Fear of God to be precise. Gods justice is frightening and equal to his forgiveness.

I just feel bad all the time that I come across Hell in looking things up.

I feel extremely sad when I think about everyone there now waiting for judgment.
I literally do and now do thinking about it

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Foolish, probably. My desire to not want a soul in hell for eternity comes with an extreme amount of terror it instills in me.

Fear of God to be precise. Gods justice is frightening and equal to his forgiveness.

I just feel bad all the time that I come across Hell in looking things up.

I feel extremely sad when I think about everyone there now waiting for judgment.
I literally do and now do thinking about it
It is good to desire salvation for all - that aligns your heart with God's.

If you are interested, you may find comfort in this:

http://www.orthodoxebooks.org/sites...iver Of Fire - Doctor Alexandre Kalomiros.pdf

Upvote 0