Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bozrah in the old testament appear to be the same place as Petra and there are many scriptures abot Bozrah which seem to link into this. It's well worth looking up so many mentions in the old testament which so clearly seem to link into this completely biblical end times prophetic subject. It is worth noting that the Gog of Ezekiel 38:2 does not appear to be the same person as the little horn of Daniel 8:9, as they do not appear to originate from the same places.

A good understanding of the later chapters of Daniel can be very helpful to seeing how the new testament end times prophecies and the old testament prophecies seem to relate to each other. Modern bible student's seem to think that everything appears to completely fit together in the way that many of us would like to think. I'm not saying that I fully understand this as I don't, but I think that there are things which God does not what us to fully understand until it is His time to make it known.

There are a quite considerable number of old testament portions and prophecies which also appear to suggest that much of what is being said about Petra has more to it than even what has been said in the video. I expect that Perry Stone is already aware of these same scriptures, but it is a very big subject and there are limits to how much is practical to include in just one video.

Last edited:
Upvote 0