Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But huge income inequality provides drug cartels with plenty of financially desperate people willing to take risks working for them and plenty of ridiculously rich clients to buy their produce.

Create the same imbalance in your body organs and it starts breaking down too.

So get those low income people to give up the big screen TV and work on professional and self development. There are free online videos for salesforce certification for example. Free certification training videos.

Salesforce Business Development Associate
Base salary - less than one years experience
Starting - $38,000

Did I mention free training?
With experience, income can be 5 times that.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So get those low income people to give up the big screen TV and work on professional and self development. There are free online videos for salesforce certification for example. Free certification training videos.

Salesforce Business Development Associate
Base salary - less than one years experience
Starting - $38,000

Did I mention free training?
With experience, income can be 5 times that.

I also learned to setup my own business watching youtube videos.

And I've also been very desperate financially and poor.

So I know the drill, discipline, hard work, saving up, ditching all comfort, etc.

BUT I still can't blame the poor for being poor. Environment, genes, and IQ are still very strong factors. I've been poor too so I should know. Hand of God, very few GOOD Christian friends, luck, maybe a good IQ, gave me some hope.

Otherwise, I should be dead by now, I've attempted suicide couple times already due to depression driven by financial destitution. I've known free self-help stuff for a long time but if your head is in a mess, what use? Outside help factored in my case.

If nobody helped me financially and emotionally, I'd be dead.

I'm so glad there are still FEW GOOD Christians around who would actually take your hand and help you instead of blaming you for being miserable.

And now I have sustainable means of earning money.

WE all can't do it on our own. A few people could....But again, there's factors to consider.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I also learned to setup my own business watching youtube videos.And I've also been very desperate financially and poor.
So I know the drill, discipline, hard work, saving up, ditching all comfort, etc.
BUT I still can't blame the poor for being poor. Environment, genes, and IQ are still very strong factors. I've been poor too so I should know.

I've offered work to people, not based on their IQ.
They have turned down the work and choose to
remain poor instead of working for somebody else.

Was that because they were stupid? I'd say so.

Reactions: Ricky M
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Was that because they were stupid? I'd say so.

Unfortunately, that maybe true.

Mom probably smoked and got drunk while they were still babies. Negative environment during childhood, Parents had the same background and probably even got involved in crime.

They never seen one good thing in their lives, they have a messed up head. Their brains got fried with negative stuff while still developing.

I don't think offering them jobs would be enough. It worked for me but not everyone is the same.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unfortunately, that maybe true.

Mom probably smoked and got drunk while they were still babies. Negative environment during childhood, Parents had the same background and probably even got involved in crime.

They never seen one good thing in their lives, they have a messed up head. Their brains got fried with negative stuff while still developing.

I don't think offering them jobs would be enough. It worked for me but not everyone is the same.

As apartment building manager, I had a full time job supporting residents in subsidised housing. All were disabled. So I was "doing enough." But I also offered cleaning jobs for the yard and the building to people asking for money. They refused, most of the time. Basically I was offering them the money I was getting paid to be manager. And they reused the offer.
Is Milwaukee's 53206 ZIP code really tops in incarceration?

Google Maps

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
They refused, most of the time. Basically I was offering them the money I was getting paid to be manager. And they reused the offer.

Wow. That maybe a good thing if they don't value material wealth.

The meek shall inherit the Earth.

I am a bit ambitious (in the worldly sense) so I have different priorities. It's not the wisest choice as a Christian. The Bible is clear about material things don't matter a bit. Flesh don't matter, our life here on Earth is worthless. They are extremely deceitful, all those are true.

The only thing that matters is living for the Truth (Christ). Regardless if it makes you rich or poor.

Reactions: Ricky M
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
At the end of the day, it's still about money. If Ford's original low-wage policy ends up making more money instead he would have maintained that policy.

Well yeah. It wasn't out of altruism that he doubled the pay. His costs were way higher bc of the constant staff turnover. Paying them such cruddy wages was costing him. So by raising the pay it cut out the waste of constantly having to train new ppl + meant the ones who stayed gained more experience over time, therefore improved their skills & did a better job w/o needing extra training for it. Plus it made them happier, more loyal & they could buy the cars which had the marketing advantage.

in the US the minimum wage hasn't changed in over a decade. It had made sense back during the Great Recession, but not now. Unemployment is low but underemployment where ppl aren't making enough to survive on is going up & up. Smarter companies have raised their pay for the same reason Ford had so they can retain good workers.

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At the end of the day, it's still about money.
True, but sad, because that is a COMPLETELY un-Biblical concept.

And that mind set is how we know the republicans serve money, not God.

Upvote 0