Visit site
✟2,814.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, I was due on Easter and like his or her siblings this one just doesn't want to come out. If he or she has not made their arrival by Thursday, they are going to induce me. I've been induced before and would much rather go on my own, but it's nice to see an end in sight! They said the baby is already 9lbs.

Kazamataz

Dec 1, 2006
Ballina,New South Wales
Visit site
✟9,045.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So, I was due on Easter and like his or her siblings this one just doesn't want to come out. If he or she has not made their arrival by Thursday, they are going to induce me. I've been induced before and would much rather go on my own, but it's nice to see an end in sight! They said the baby is already 9lbs.
I'll be praying that you go naturally before thursday!

My midwife told me yesterday to have lots of sex as the gel stuff they use to induce you is the same stuff found in sperm.

(I'm overdue too if my bubs doesn't come by monday they will induce me.)

Good luck will be thinking of you :0)

Upvote 0

karla

Love God, Serve God
Nov 5, 2002
York, Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟2,814.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks all! If anything it's nice that I will already have someone here for our other children. My mom is making the trip out tomorrow, otherwise we have great friends that are going to take the kids.

Our midwife told us to go on long walks, lots of sex, nipple stimulation, squats, but nothing seems to work. I even made the eggplant from the following website, but it didn't work. It is a great recipe and if you like the sauce with a little kick you will love this one.

http://www.scalinis.com

I will let you all know how everything went!

Upvote 0

Kazamataz

Dec 1, 2006
Ballina,New South Wales
Visit site
✟9,045.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks all! If anything it's nice that I will already have someone here for our other children. My mom is making the trip out tomorrow, otherwise we have great friends that are going to take the kids.

Our midwife told us to go on long walks, lots of sex, nipple stimulation, squats, but nothing seems to work. I even made the eggplant from the following website, but it didn't work. It is a great recipe and if you like the sauce with a little kick you will love this one.

http://www.scalinis.com

I will let you all know how everything went!
Thinking of you and praying for you :0)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums