Jan 10, 2003
Chicago - area
Visit site
✟616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I finally finished my first podcast. The Indie Christian Podcast featuring some great Indie Christian Music from around the country.

**If you know of any Indie Christian bands that you think RAWK - shoot me an e-mail and let me know. I'd love to feature them on my next Podcast.

Check it out - visit http://www.blogofat.blogspot.com - click on the podcast link to download. It's a little large so be patient. Please give me feedback - always looking to improve.

God Bless -
Adam

Talie

Senior Veteran
Apr 16, 2004
Gippsland
Visit site
✟18,211.00
Faith
Non-Denom
it's my understanding that broadcasting music via podcast (unless you're in canada perhaps) is acutally in breach of copyright law...does that not bother you?

..unless of course you have specific permission from each of the artists/record lables... then it's a different matter...

Upvote 0

kerux

Recovering Sinner
Apr 28, 2004
Illinois
✟7,960.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Talie said:
it's my understanding that broadcasting music via podcast (unless you're in canada perhaps) is acutally in breach of copyright law...does that not bother you?

..unless of course you have specific permission from each of the artists/record lables... then it's a different matter...

Um yeah, we get permission from each of the bands to use their music prior to doing so. Even if it wasn't illegal to do so, we would get permission, so they would be aware of what we are doing.

Upvote 0