Indiana

Ken

Aug 14, 2003
North Central Indiana
Visit site
✟1,582.00
Faith
Calvinist
Hi all!! I am pretty familiar with the northern half of the state, have been to Ft Wayne and LaPorte on many occasions, while I have lived in CA (the USMC stationed in Pendleton) and FL (Clearwater/ST Pete) for awhile, I have pretty much been a life long resident of the Goshen/Elkhart area... that is, I live in the far north central part of the state, about half and hour or so from the MI state line.... I have friends who lived in Fischers as well, they were part of the staff at that Methodist church just off 69, east off the Fischers exit...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jones_of_pbf

Mine Own.
Oct 20, 2003
Sellersburg, Indiana
✟536.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
eutychus37 said:
I'm South-Central, north of Louisville. Charlestown, to be exact. So since this is an Indiana thread...anybody's thoughts on NCAA Div. I basketball? (the sad thing is I'm not being sarcastic)
UK's going to win it all.:pray:
:D

Upvote 0

jones_of_pbf

Mine Own.
Oct 20, 2003
Sellersburg, Indiana
✟536.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
eutychus37 said:
Hmm, sounds like something flippant a Wildcat would say. Pfft. Haha.

I'm all about U of L, though they have two things going against them: being in C*USA and being U of L.
:D
UL's not bad. I like them when they aren't playing UK.
And they've only got one more year in the mid-major.
I like the fact they'll be in the Big East soon.
But UK still rocks!:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PlanN2WalkONwata

Dec 1, 2003
✟8,479.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
4GivnGrrl said:
I figured that we had not been represented in here, yet, so THIS is the thread for those who are Hoosiers, WERE Hoosiers, or just WISH they were Hoosiers.

I'm in Central IN, where are you all?

BTW, the leaves are absolutely breath-taking aren't they?! Thank You, Lord!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Heya all! I live pretty much across the street from the Indy 500 racetrack... so HI!

Upvote 0