Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
ninetails390 said:
There's more than corn here, we have soy beans, too!:D I would know, my parents are divorced and both of their houses are surrounded by soy beans! (I'm from NE Indiana.)

Yep, can't forget the soy beans! lol!!! Nothing like variety! hahahaha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ken

Aug 14, 2003
North Central Indiana
Visit site
✟1,582.00
Faith
Calvinist
GodsWordisTrue said:
:wave: DH & I are in Goshen. I lived in Pinellas County when I was a kid. Did you like it there?
I just saw your post in the "I live in Indiana" area today... you said you live in Goshen, I and my family (wife and 4 kids) live in New Paris, I actually grew up on the north side of Goshen, Cross St to be exact, its between Crescent St and North 9th, I still have relatives that live in that area, I went to Chamberlain, the same school my dad went to.. he grew up on living on Crescent St, just a few blocks from where I was raised, I went to Whiteman Jr High, before they built the Middle School, and practically lived at the Boys Club on Crescent st... but that was back before the rennovation, when it was in an old house... and graduated from Goshen High in 81... now, as a Christian (I defintely was not one growing up!!) I find it very ironic that the name of the street where I was raised is "Cross", and that I lived in "Goshen", another biblical reference... my daughter goes to The Post all the time.. we go to church in Warsaw, when we go.. I am disabled so we are not always able to go....

you had asked if I liked it when I lived in Pinelas county... yes... but never as much as I like IN (yes, believe it or not, I actually LIKE Indiana!! just not the mosquitos or humidity!!) ... I miss the changing of the seasons too much to ever settle in a place like Florida or the southern states....

well thats all for now!! blessings!!

Upvote 0

livi85

Jul 16, 2004
Indiana
✟15,144.00
Faith
Lutheran
i'm a hoosier born and raised! i live in fort wayne. my boyfriend hates it here cause he says its always grey. but of course he's from new york and practically lived in the mountains - of course that scenery and stuffs gonna be better! guess he's just homesick

i think the fort's a nice size. we got SOME stuff to do lol movie theaters, the zoo's pretty good, putt putt, Glenbrook for those big shoppers and JP for the outdoor shoppers. mmm yes i enjoy it...as long as i can travel a little every now and then ;)

GO IU! :clap:

Upvote 0

izoom

Jul 17, 2004
✟113.00
Faith
Baptist
walkwchrist28 said:
I live in Hobart IN
I go to Jubilee Worship Center
I live in hobart as well, I attend bethel in crown point though. Which year did you graduate.
cookieluvsjesus said:
I live in Rolling Prairie, (30 min. outside of South Bend).
Hey I know where that is at my friend stacey used to live there then she moved to cali last year:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
livi85 said:
i'm a hoosier born and raised! i live in fort wayne. my boyfriend hates it here cause he says its always grey. but of course he's from new york and practically lived in the mountains - of course that scenery and stuffs gonna be better! guess he's just homesick

i think the fort's a nice size. we got SOME stuff to do lol movie theaters, the zoo's pretty good, putt putt, Glenbrook for those big shoppers and JP for the outdoor shoppers. mmm yes i enjoy it...as long as i can travel a little every now and then ;)

GO IU! :clap:

Go Komets! The Fort is the only city in Indiana that seems to recognize that hockey is indeed a sport. :)

Upvote 0