Shyguyelite

Purple Belt TKD
Jul 8, 2002
FL
Visit site
✟1,416.00
Faith
Christian
Anyone know of an indestructible pair of shoes? Preferably NOT work boots, steel/composite toe, usable in::

Rain. Water puddles 10cm deep. Running. Tennis. Wall running (vertical). Landing from heights of about 8-12 feet. Paintball. Airsoft. Going out on dates. Emergency tae kwon do use (or any striking martial art). LIMITED exposure to woodland terrain. Deserts. Snow. Chemistry labs. Extended periods of walking at theme parks.

OPTIONAL::
Kevlar material, gadgets (like pop out knives)

Seriously though, a tough pair of shoes I am looking for. Eventually i'll just wear 'em like normal shoes, but I am reallllly looking for some long lasting shoes that can take some genuine punishment.

calgaryguy

Mar 19, 2006
✟15,130.00
Faith
Non-Denom
this is funny cause im always going on about a pair of my shoes. I bought a pair of Nike all condition gear hiking boot type shoes in fall of 98! And they are still going strong. Now these arent shoes I wore once in a while. I would say I wear them 60-70 percent of the time mostly all year round except for hot summer days. I havent even replaced the laces...tho I should im sure. All kinds of conditions...snow, rain, mud, underwater (fishing), pavement, hiking trails, hiking (no trial), etc, etc... Anyway Nike ACG rule!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rustypjr

Sep 27, 2006
Mississippi
✟15,557.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
iI know you said no work boots but for durability it is hard to beat a pair of Justin work boots. I have 5 pair of shoes Justin Work Boots, Justin Riding Boots (these sub for Sunday Boots as well), hunting boots, tennis shoes, and a pair of flip flops. All a guy needs. I only wear the tennis shoes if I am playing tennis or in a triathlon, I wear boots everyday.

Upvote 0