Apr 15, 2012
✟15,562.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The question of the title of this thread is supposed to make us think about how we will explain the Oneness of God to a Muslim or a Jehovah's Witness.

Since we all believe in the Trinity, it is important for us to not only be able to understand it clearly but also to be able to explain it in a way that will make our faith to be truly monotheistic; which it is.

So I challenge all of you to explain (in detail, either logically or scientifically) how the Father, the Son, and the HOLY SPIRIT can be one being even though we believe that these are all distinct and individual manifestations of one God.

Last edited:

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
because God is in heaven and Jesus is by his side and all that leaves is the Holy Spirit who by the way wrote the bible.

The Holy Spirit lives in the heart of the believer ... Jesus said in St John 17, "I in them even as thou are in me"

Only the Father knows the Son and only the Son knows the Father at no time has anyone ever seen His face.

The truth is you can't explain to the Muslims or the Jews the Trinity, because they do not believe and God has hardened their hearts no to believe. You don't chose God ... God chooses you.

I know this is not what you want, but it's all I got.

Upvote 0