Ohio
✟36,579.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Because the Bible makes clear who the Word of God is in St. John 1:1.

The Fathers also make this clear.

Because to do so is idolatry.

No. I call it Divine Revelation. Big punch without idolatry.

Both quoted for the truth of their words.
To tell me about idolatry.... *face palm*
What is divine revelation? I don't "worship" the bible, I just hold it as an authority, the bible doesn't save me, Jesus does (Neither does religion, for that matter..)

Upvote 0

GorrionGris

...but the greatest of these is Love
Nov 15, 2006
Gran Canaria, Spain
✟9,212.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
To tell me about idolatry.... *face palm*
What is divine revelation? I don't "worship" the bible, I just hold it as an authority, the bible doesn't save me, Jesus does (Neither does religion, for that matter..)
Who told you that Bible is authoritative?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Who told you that Bible is authoritative?
Ummm CHRIST? :)

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god/qeoV <2316> of the Age/aiwnoV <165>, this, hath-blinded/etuflwsen <5186> (5656) the minds of the faithless into the no to shine forth them the enlightening of the Good-News of the glory of the Christ, who is an image of the God/qeou <2316>;

Phil 3:18 For many are about-walking, of whom often I said to ye, now yet also weeping, I am saying the enemies of the cross of the Christ:
19 of whom the end destruction of, who's the god, the belly; and the glory in the vileness of them, the ones these earthly minded
20 For of-us the citizenship in heavens is belonging, out of which also we are receiving/waiting/apekdecomeqa <553> (5736) Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

GorrionGris

Nov 15, 2006
Gran Canaria, Spain
✟9,212.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Ummm CHRIST? :)

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god/qeoV <2316> of the Age/aiwnoV <165>, this, hath-blinded/etuflwsen <5186> (5656) the minds of the faithless into the no to shine forth them the enlightening of the Good-News of the glory of the Christ, who is an image of the God/qeou <2316>;

Phil 3:18 For many are about-walking, of whom often I said to ye, now yet also weeping, I am saying the enemies of the cross of the Christ:
19 of whom the end destruction of, who's the god, the belly; and the glory in the vileness of them, the ones these earthly minded
20 For of-us the citizenship in heavens is belonging, out of which also we are receiving/waiting/apekdecomeqa <553> (5736) Lord Jesus Christ.
Excuse me?

Has Jesus came to Earth to tell you?
Are you claiming some special revelation?

Upvote 0

GorrionGris

Nov 15, 2006
Gran Canaria, Spain
✟9,212.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Who? Nobody, I suppose I should become an atheist then.. Perhaps a spirit of foolishness has led me into a trap? Guess I need to torch it..
Nobody? Not even some pastor, or tele-evangelist? or your mom?

Maybe you don't remember it, but somebody told you, maybe a member of the Christian Church?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Excuse me?

Has Jesus came to Earth to tell you?
Are you claiming some special revelation?
^_^ Jesus has never left me since He came into my Heart!!!!! :)

Jonah 3:1 And there is a word of YHWH unto Jonah a second time, saying, 2 `Rise, go unto Niyn@veh, the great city, and proclaim unto it the proclamation that I am speaking unto thee;'

Matt 12:41`Men Ninevites shall be resurrecting/ana-sthsontai <450> (5698) in the judging with the generation/geneaV <1074> , the-this, and they shall be condemning it/her that they repent/reform into the proclamation of Jonah and Lo! more of Jonah here.

Upvote 0

GorrionGris

Nov 15, 2006
Gran Canaria, Spain
✟9,212.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
^_^ Jesus has never left me since He came into my Heart!!!!! :)

Jonah 3:1 And there is a word of YHWH unto Jonah a second time, saying, 2 `Rise, go unto Niyn@veh, the great city, and proclaim unto it the proclamation that I am speaking unto thee;'

Matt 12:41`Men Ninevites shall be resurrecting/ana-sthsontai <450> (5698) in the judging with the generation/geneaV <1074> , the-this, and they shall be condemning it/her that they repent/reform into the proclamation of Jonah and Lo! more of Jonah here.
So, are you claiming that Jesus has directly revealed to you that the Bible is the word of God?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
So, are you claiming that Jesus has directly revealed to you that the Bible is the word of God?
YEPPERZ!!!! :amen:

Matt 12:42 `A queen of the south shall be being aroused/egerqhsetai <1453> (5701) in the judging with the generation/geneaV <1074>, the-this, and shall be condemning it/her. That she came out of the ends of the land to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and lo, more of Solomon here!

Upvote 0

GorrionGris

Nov 15, 2006
Gran Canaria, Spain
✟9,212.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
YEPPERZ!!!! :amen:

Matt 12:42 `A queen of the south shall be being aroused/egerqhsetai <1453> (5701) in the judging with the generation/geneaV <1074>, the-this, and shall be condemning it/her. That she came out of the ends of the land to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and lo, more of Solomon here!
In the same fashion that He has revealed to Mormons about the book of Mormom?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
In the same fashion that it has revealed to Mormons about the book of Mormom?
I never read that book ^_^ In fact before the Lord came into my life, I hadn't read a book in about 10 yrs.:preach:

How did Christ enter your life? :wave:

2 Corin 5:17 as also, if any in Christ, a New Creation. The old-things did pass-away/parhlqen <3928> (5627), lo, has become/gegonen <1096> (5754) New have the all-things.

Revelation 21:1 And I perceived a-heaven, New, and a-land, New, for the first heaven and the first land pass-away/parhlqen <3928> (5627), and the sea not is still..........
6 And He said to me:" it-has-become/gegonen <1096> (5754). I Am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Upvote 0

GorrionGris

Nov 15, 2006
Gran Canaria, Spain
✟9,212.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I never read that book ^_^ In fact before the Lord came into my life, I hadn't read a book in about 10 yrs.:preach:

How did Christ enter your life? :wave:

2 Corin 5:17 as also, if any in Christ, a New Creation. The old-things did pass-away/parhlqen <3928> (5627), lo, has become/gegonen <1096> (5754) New have the all-things.

Revelation 21:1 And I perceived a-heaven, New, and a-land, New, for the first heaven and the first land pass-away/parhlqen <3928> (5627), and the sea not is still..........
6 And He said to me:" it-has-become/gegonen <1096> (5754). I Am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.
I don't know if Christ has entered in my life, because I sin.

Upvote 0

GorrionGris

Nov 15, 2006
Gran Canaria, Spain
✟9,212.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So, do you think there is no Holy spirit? If there is, what is the purpose of it?
I am trying to make a point, that you are trusting some people who told you that the Bible is the Word of God.

How can the Holy Spirit tell something to Catholics, another thing to Orthodox and yet many other things to other Christians? Somebody or all, has to be mistaken, and claiming the "Holy Spirit" told me makes no evidence, for everybody does claim that.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't know if Christ has entered in my life, because I sin.
Sounds like you are going down the road that leads to leaving the Faith. :eek:

Matthew 5:6 `Happy those hungering and thirsting/diywnteV <1372> the righteousness, that they shall be satisfied.

Reve 21:6 And He said to me:" it-has-become/gegonen <1096> (5754). I Am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. I, to the one thirsting/diywnti <1372>, shall be giving out of the spring of the water of the life gratuitously".

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.