Christian and Bible take on " Twin Flames ".

Jul 10, 2023
Ljubljana
✟11,875.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pure curiosity topic .... I have a question.

But first let me define what a " Twin Flame " is , for people who don't know.

thatwoulddoit.png

Okey , pretty much okey definition, just for you to get a point.

Or in picture way:

twinflamee.jpg

Now when we defined it , I have some questions:

1. As my understanding goes - we are on Earth " after fall " and when we die , after some time , we return to " state before the fall ". Should be about true ?

2. And point of this topic - we know Eve was created from Adam's rib. Does this mean that everyone on planet has someone who was created from their rib ( maybe not literally ) in state before the fall ? Or to make it more simple: is there literal Eve ( female twin flame counterpart ) for every Adam ( guy ) on Earth ?

Thanks. :D

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

View attachment 343463

Or in picture way:

View attachment 343464

1. As my understanding goes - we are on Earth " after fall " and when we die , after some time , we return to " state before the fall ". Should be about true ?

2. And point of this topic - we know Eve was created from Adam's rib. Does this mean that everyone on planet has someone who was created from their rib ( maybe not literally ) in state before the fall ? Or to make it more simple: is there literal Eve ( female twin flame counterpart ) for every Adam ( guy ) on Earth ?

Thanks. :D
No, I think there are many potential ideal mates, or even less than ideal, but compatible mates. The rib use was a one-off, to indicate how the genetic code would render humans alike and yet with different genders. A similarity of genetic construction would, I think, indicate a relative, and not necessarily compatibility.

I don't know if we return to our original construction after redemption. It makes sense that after the Fall we are restored. But I think humanity was designed to develop linearly, such that instead of returning to origins, we develop into some kind of final product.

In other words, Adam and Eve were never intended to remain in their original construction, except as sinless beings. Instead, they were designed to partake of the Tree of Life and evolve, after multiplication, into something that no longer multiplies.

Once the earth is filled, there is no longer any need for sexual reproduction. What that will be I don't have a clue. ;)

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Or in picture way:
Greek mythology is not a pattern for natural creation. . .all do not return to "state before the fall."
Only those in Christ through faith in and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) and person of Jesus Christ for the remission of their sin and right standing with God; i.e., "not guilty," declared righteous (justified), return to the righteous state before the fall.
No, origins of life (i.e., the very first one by God's direct creation) are not the pattern for continuation of anything.
Upon origin, everything then proceeds according to the laws of nature, where the word of God written presents no "other half" of any human being.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
View attachment 343512

Well, this is the only verse in the Bible I could find on this topic , but not sure what it means ...

It's a soul tie. While they're commonly applied to romantic connections you can develop the same in platonic bonds. The catalyst is shown in the text. Love was the glue that bound them.

---------

In respect to the question, the bible provides two examples of pairings to draw from beyond the first. Some unions were arranged by others and some were orchestrated by the parties themselves. A third iteration exists for specific purposes like Hosea and Gomer. But when viewed against the whole that wasn't the norm.

This does not suggest an omission of divine providence in our selections. Nor does it support mythological teachings or Judaic beliefs (bashert) along those lines.

~bella

Upvote 0