Beaufort
✟11,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am going through a great deal of loss, grief, pain and fear. I lost my pet Smokey of 18 years recently, my job is a mess and I am very uncomfortable there, my husband is going through some personal issues and I feel very alone. I have depression and anxiety. I need prayer. I pray all day every day to God and I really need him to help me. I am open to anything to feel better. Please add me to your prayer list. My name is Jennifer

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am going through a great deal of loss, grief, pain and fear. I lost my pet Smokey of 18 years recently, my job is a mess and I am very uncomfortable there, my husband is going through some personal issues and I feel very alone. I have depression and anxiety. I need prayer. I pray all day every day to God and I really need him to help me. I am open to anything to feel better. Please add me to your prayer list. My name is Jennifer

:heart: Hi Jennifer. i'm sooooo sorry that all of this is hitting you at once, and for the loss of precious Smokey. Praying for you, dear heart, and your husband, and for your workplace, that God grants you extraordinary grace and favor there, and that you can sense His presence during the most painful and difficult of moments. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: HereIStand
Upvote 0

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jennifer, I am certainly praying for you. I have added you to my intentions. I am sorry you are going through this very rough time. I to have anxiety and depression. I have found that constant prayer and medication have allowed me to live a fairly normal life. I will pray for you to find relief. I know it is hard. Keep praying and keep fighting. Our victory is already won!

Lord have mercy :liturgy:

• Friendly
Reactions: HereIStand
Upvote 0

Ovlov90

Dec 7, 2017
Napanoch
✟12,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Jennifer, I am certainly praying for you. I have added you to my intentions. I am sorry you are going through this very rough time. I to have anxiety and depression. I have found that constant prayer and medication have allowed me to live a fairly normal life. I will pray for you to find relief. I know it is hard. Keep praying and keep fighting. Our victory is already won!

Lord have mercy
YOU GOT IT!!
I know its hard sometimes but remember the war has already been won! We are priests! We are His holy ones! He seeks NOTHING in return save our loyalty! To qoute an old secular “punk” song “never give up, never give in”! And we are here to lift you up to Him! We can approach Him boldly and petition His mercy for you and we are doing that right now as I type!Thank You Jesus! We know you can change Jennifers circumstances or you can guide her through them. Whatever method You choose let her know You are there and we are here to share in the journey! This is only temporary! This may sound really trite, but He can turn crisis into adventure! Imagine Tom Sawyer anh Huck Finn. Now imagine Jennifer and Jesus! We know the ultimate outcome, a restored eden, but between that and now a life to be navigated with the creator of the universe as traveling companion! “Corny” but TRUE! Thank You Jesus for Jennifer and the freedom to come to You and talk to You in person on her behalf!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for this one who is praying so much. I hope she is letting You get a Word in edge wise, reading Your Word, trusting Your Word, obeying Your Word, being uplifted and encouraged by Your Word, comforted by Your Word,
Proverbs 3:5-6; Isaiah 40:29; Colossians 3:16; 2 Corinthians 1:3-4. God bless this one with Your Word, through Your Spirit, in the various ways of her life. Amen.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m so sorry to learn about your situation, Jennifer. Know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His comforting presence, and fill you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. Blessings!

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh (((Jennifer))) hang in there... you'll get through this. I still mourn the loss of my previous service dog Caleb.... I cried 18 hours a day, sitting in the back yard unable to function hardly at all, for six weeks. Now I have Malibu my poodle... but nothing fills that hole from Caleb in my heart. We will have our animals in heaven, I am positive God shows us this in His Word... but we want them HERE and NOW!

Life changes. God does not change. Try and rise above and realize that a thousand years to mankind is but a watch in the night to God. Soon we will all be reunited. The devil fights us four fold when things begin to occur... keep looking up. You'll get through this time, honest you can.
upload_2018-2-2_19-58-36.jpeg

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Wow. You must have taken great care of that dog for it to live so long. I know that a pet can be like a member of the family. Well, what helps me is to get another, though it seems counter intuitive when you are so sad. But, for me, anyway, the new pet is distracting and comforting - though no loved animal ever replaces another. Plus there are so many animals out there desperately needing a good home.

Anyway, I am praying for the Father's mercies and holy angel help in every way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums