In need of prayer, hope that i dont get blind.

May 13, 2017
KL
✟18,293.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
My right eye is not in a good condition right now and due to some reason, i cant travel to visit my doctor right now. My city doesnt has a good eye doctor so yea, i need to travel a long way to check my eyes every year. I already booked my flight and schedule my appointment on April 21-24. Which is like one month from now. Please pray that i dont get blind before i reached there, please pray for me :(

In case if u wonder, my eye disease is retina detachment. I almost go blind 7 years ago because of this.

Thank you all and God bless you all.

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My right eye is not in a good condition right now and due to some reason, i cant travel to visit my doctor right now. My city doesnt has a good eye doctor so yea, i need to travel a long way to check my eyes every year. I already booked my flight and schedule my appointment on April 21-24. Which is like one month from now. Please pray that i dont get blind before i reached there, please pray for me :(

In case if u wonder, my eye disease is retina detachment. I almost go blind 7 years ago because of this.

Thank you all and God bless you all.
I will pray. Are you taking a quality multivitamin? I would try looking up "supplements to help retinal detachment" to see if any specific supplement can help. Good luck:)

Upvote 0
May 13, 2017
KL
✟18,293.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I will pray. Are you taking a quality multivitamin? I would try looking up "supplements to help retinal detachment" to see if any specific supplement can help. Good luck:)
My doctor didnt advice me to take any since he said medical supplies will not have any effect for it. Sure it will improve eyesight but in my case its not about my eye sight, it about whether my retina detach or not which is unpreventable. Not to mention, that eye of mine is already half blind because of late threatment 7 years ago so the vision cant be improve anymore. I can still see, but dark, crooked and blurr.

I do take some supplement for my left eye though.

• Prayers
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You've got the whole world in Your hands, even this retina. Matthew 7:7. Lord, please keep this eye in such a way as to continue to provide sight for this one. Please heal them of this ailment, and allow them to see the natural world. I pray that through this they may come to see something of the spiritual world as well. I pray that You would open their spiritual eyes to see even greater things than they have ever seen before. May they see how You are to be what they are to focus on. Amen.

Upvote 0