✟27,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Colossians 3:2-4 NLT

Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth.

So, I wanted to get some input from you guys. I am so excited to go home to Heaven. What is the first thing you guys want to do once we get home... besides of course, meeting Jesus, face to face.

Activities, or what type of fun.... etc...

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
God has some plans for us ….

Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

I have no idea what the “exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness” is going to be like… but if it’s exceeding for God…. it’s going to blow our minds ….and He is going to show us that in the ages… ages …. ages to come.

Upvote 0

Nick01

Jul 31, 2020
Chattanooga
✟27,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
God has some plans for us ….

Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

I have no idea what the “exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness” is going to be like… but if it’s exceeding for God…. it’s going to blow our minds ….and He is going to show us that in the ages… ages …. ages to come.
what kind of plans do you expect?

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Ultimately I desire nothing more than to bear witness to the fruitful transformation of creation by the grace of God and experience that life which is beyond my comprehension. But I hope and pray, by the grace of God, to encounter all whom God graced me with in this life, including the animals He placed under my care.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0