In G20 Photo, Trump Couldn’t Shove His Way to the Front And Center of World Leaders

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

He was standing where he was designated to stand.. The standing arrangement is based on the time that leader has been in power.. Thats why the french leader Macron stood on outside of Trump.. Since Macron has only just been elected.. Merkel takes the centre position because she is hosting the event.. The two leaders left and right of her are the longest serving leaders in the meeting... You really need to get a few different cources of information to get an accurate picture of whats going on in the world..

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was certainly much happier when we concentrated on real issues like Obama’s 57 states, Obama saying “My Muslim faith” and Obama’s REAL birth certificate. All this Trump bashing has got to go.
True, it's not like President Trump put his feet up on a desk or wore a light colored suit. :wave:
tulc(or played some golf...oh wait...) :sorry:

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He was standing where he was designated to stand.. The standing arrangement is based on the time that leader has been in power.. Thats why the french leader Macron stood on outside of Trump.. Since Macron has only just been elected.. Merkel takes the centre position because she is hosting the event.. The two leaders left and right of her are the longest serving leaders in the meeting... You really need to get a few different cources of information to get an accurate picture of whats going on in the world..
...uhmmm...you should tell all that to the President, he's the one who apparently didn't know that. Also? it would appear someone didn't read the whole thread, the information you posted was contained in post #3
...Actually the protocol for these pictures has been around for a while: the people front and center are the people who've been in office for the longest time....
but thanks for agreeing with the info I already posted. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(is always thankful when people show him to be right) :wave:

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
he took the "backseat" because that's where he's supposed to be in that particular photo, but he tried to take a "front seat" because he simply has no idea what he's doing. And apparently neither do his handlers. :sorry:
I'm confused. Where does the article say that Trump didn't know or tried to position himself somewhere else?

Upvote 0