QR1

Rook by any other name, still moves the same
Nov 20, 2012
✟15,712.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I can't imagine that violence by fist has gotten to the point they'd force us to wear silicone bags on our hands. That'd be weird. Gloves and mittens would have to be entirely redesigned. . .

I jest, clearly. . seriously though. In terms of like chip / RFID type stuff no, they could never get it past the 4th amendment.

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can't imagine that violence by fist has gotten to the point they'd force us to wear silicone bags on our hands. That'd be weird. Gloves and mittens would have to be entirely redesigned. . .

I jest, clearly. . seriously though. In terms of like chip / RFID type stuff no, they could never get it past the 4th amendment.
I sure hope you are right!

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,197,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
One of my employees today was talking about possibilty that in near future government may want or even require people to have implants in their hands. Anything to this that is not some loony conspiracy theory?:confused:

Nope.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One of my employees today was talking about possibilty that in near future government may want or even require people to have implants in their hands. Anything to this that is not some loony conspiracy theory?:confused:
No, pure lunacy.

However, some parents might want to chip their kids the way they chip their dogs. Also, it may benefit some patients to have their medical records be immediately available in emergencies.

Upvote 0