Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So im in school again and im happy about it. Because of my credits in graduate by Dec 2023.. anyway. I get refunds from school. 3k in Jan and Feb. My Tax may be either 4/5k.

I feel like there's so much ai want to do. I want to move, get a car BUT since I lost CAPS( government funded daycare) they helped with the cost of daycare so much and without it.. I'll be shelling out 2777 a month for tuition for my kids.

if I use the 3k for Jan ill be left with 300bucks. Idkwhen CAPS will kick in. I called 4 times already and emailed and my application for it has been done since Nov 30th they told me they haven't touched or assigned my application and they're backed up and I have to wait.

I don't want to make the wrong decision and waste the money im about to get. I called other daycares and the prices are abt the same. One being 2030. My family won't watch the kids-- they don't have too. Just putting that out there incase someone asks about it.

I Just feel i have 2 ways to go about it. One is to use the 3k on the daycare until CAPS kicks in ( only issue is not knowing when it will) and prayerfully it'll kick in sometime in Jan or Feb. I'm just afraid it won't. I could find a job working from home but I'd be working just to put my kids in school.

Second is what my friend suggested. Just use the money to get a car ...BUT... daycares wont have spaces open until August. 7 months from now.

Idl im not aure what to do. I just dont want to waste money but i want to leave where im at bc its kinda toxic.

Any advice is helpful.

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Idl im not aure what to do. I just dont want to waste money
We learn not on our own understanding but TRUST all to God to work it out for us. He promises not to disappoint us. The Law of Attraction people tell us that we can manifest anything. We just need to be positive and avoid negative energy. I was a single parent for 12 years. So I do have a lot of respect for people who work, raise their family and go to school to get a better education and a better job. I know how difficult that can be. With God nothing is impossible. Luke 1:37

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have to make your own priorities and move accordingly. No one knows them but you. Pray over this and do as you are led.
I can't pray anymore.
We learn not on our own understanding but TRUST all to God to work it out for us. He promises not to disappoint us. The Law of Attraction people tell us that we can manifest anything. We just need to be positive and avoid negative energy. I was a single parent for 12 years. So I do have a lot of respect for people who work, raise their family and go to school to get a better education and a better job. I know how difficult that can be. With God nothing is impossible. Luke 1:37
I dont trust God anymore. I truly hate everyday he wakes me up. There is no use in praying. Not for me anyway. My heart is hard and bitter-- and I have nothing for him
It is what it is.

I don't want to be a Christian anymore. I hate my life. Much rather God kill me.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can't pray anymore.

I dont trust God anymore. I truly hate everyday he wakes me up. There is no use in praying. Not for me anyway. My heart is hard and bitter-- and I have nothing for him
It is what it is.

I don't want to be a Christian anymore. I hate my life. Much rather God kill me.
It's when we feel we 'can't pray anymore' is when we should pray the most,
Draw Closer to him and he'll draw closer to you,
Don't try to plan anything,
Ask the LORD what he wants for you,
He will Provide all you need.
It takes TRUST,
He's never changing nor does he lie,
when he says he will not forsake you,
312805945_102803372636820_3894706593156137849_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I dont trust God anymore.
You can not blame God. IF you are positive you will be happy and content. IF you are negative you are going to be miserable and depressed. You may not think you have a choice, but you do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You can not blame God. IF you are positive you will be happy and content. IF you are negative you are going to be miserable and depressed. You may not think you have a choice, but you do.
That isn't true. Some situations are just really crappy to be in. To try and try and have my efforts undone is simply demoralizing and being stuck for years at a time is depressing.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That isn't true. Some situations are just really crappy to be in. To try and try and have my efforts undone is simply demoralizing and being stuck for years at a time is depressing.
These are the Last Days,
the Spiritual Attacks are going to get worse,
it's to be expected those who endure to the end will be saved,
Don't give up on the LORD,
He will not fail you,
We only fail ourselves,
Stand firm in your faith and he'll lift you up,
Don't let the enemy win, @Macchiato .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Some situations are just really crappy to be in.
All things work together for good. God has a plan and a purpose for us in everything. So we can rejoice and be glad. But really we have situations that we need to spend a lot of time in prayer. God will always work it out for us and He does not ever disappoint us. Even when life seems impossible. As a carpenter, I ran into things that just seemed impossible. But we could not quit, so we keep on working. Then all of a sudden something will happen and everything will just start to fall into place. One thing I hated the most was running a wire through a wall. But somehow it got done.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I have nothing for him
It is NOT what we have for Him, it is what He has for us. Love, Joy, Peace and so on. There is nothing better for me than to worship God. All that pain, misery and suffering disappears as we draw closer to God. Even we do not have to pray, we can just plead the blood of Jesus. The enemy has to flee from the blood.

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is NOT what we have for Him, it is what He has for us. Love, Joy, Peace and so on. There is nothing better for me than to worship God. All that pain, misery and suffering disappears as we draw closer to God. Even we do not have to pray, we can just plead the blood of Jesus. The enemy has to flee from the blood.
It doesn't for me. I still feel anger twds God and close to hate that he's revealed himself to be as petty and apathetic as humans. I'm not twisting his arm to get him to care about my situation. Just time for me to walk away and forget about god.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't for me. I still feel anger twds God and close to hate that he's revealed himself to be as petty and apathetic as humans. I'm not twisting his arm to get him to care about my situation. Just time for me to walk away and forget about god.
I struggle with that every day. God is good, He created the world we live in. So why is there so much evil? Why do people hurt each other so much? His personal answer to me is that He is a God of absolute Justice.

I use to go around and around with my son about this. He would break into a car and steal a radio and sell it for $10. Yet he would do $1000 of damage. When the time came to pay for his crime he would owe $1000 but he only put $10 in his pocket. Not a good deal to me. I told him the guy would be glad to give him a $20 bill not to vandalize his car.

I knew of some people that would break into cars and steal GPS. They cost $100 at the time and they would sell them for $10. The problem was the people had personal information. They had their parent's address and their boss's address programmed into the GPS. There was a lot of pressure to put these people out of business. When the police did catch up with them, they could not rat out on each other fast enough. One of them ended up going to jail for years. Even the ones that got off have a felony arrest conviction on their record. For items, they sold for $10. Of course, the people that buy the stolden good are going to end up being held accountable with God, even if the police do not do anything to them.

With God everyone is going to be accountable and no one is going to get away with anything. We can see in the universe how exact and precise he is. If man has a sense of justice, how much more is there justice with God.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'll be shelling out 2777 a month for tuition for my kids.
There has got to be someone willing to do it for less than that. I use to give the neighborhood kids fifty cents an hour to watch my son. They were not happy, they wanted a dollar an hour. But they were willing to do it for that price.

Upvote 0

Sawsar

Jan 13, 2023
Butler
✟15,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't pray anymore.

It is what it is.

My I suggest you, read some messages written by member AGTG. He has the gift of teaching.
God bless you

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So im in school again and im happy about it. Because of my credits in graduate by Dec 2023.. anyway. I get refunds from school. 3k in Jan and Feb. My Tax may be either 4/5k.

I feel like there's so much ai want to do. I want to move, get a car BUT since I lost CAPS( government funded daycare) they helped with the cost of daycare so much and without it.. I'll be shelling out 2777 a month for tuition for my kids.

if I use the 3k for Jan ill be left with 300bucks. Idkwhen CAPS will kick in. I called 4 times already and emailed and my application for it has been done since Nov 30th they told me they haven't touched or assigned my application and they're backed up and I have to wait.

I don't want to make the wrong decision and waste the money im about to get. I called other daycares and the prices are abt the same. One being 2030. My family won't watch the kids-- they don't have too. Just putting that out there incase someone asks about it.

I Just feel i have 2 ways to go about it. One is to use the 3k on the daycare until CAPS kicks in ( only issue is not knowing when it will) and prayerfully it'll kick in sometime in Jan or Feb. I'm just afraid it won't. I could find a job working from home but I'd be working just to put my kids in school.

Second is what my friend suggested. Just use the money to get a car ...BUT... daycares wont have spaces open until August. 7 months from now.

Idl im not aure what to do. I just dont want to waste money but i want to leave where im at bc its kinda toxic.

Any advice is helpful.
See your financial aid for PELL grants.

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
See your financial aid for PELL grants.
I want to provide update on my situation. So I'll be moving soon. I'm truly believing God for this apt I applied to. I think I'll get it. And the CAPS for daycare finally got back to me so things are getting back on track and thank God for it.

Upvote 0