Not open for further replies.

Faith_04

Feb 4, 2004
IL
✟136.00
Faith
Christian
Hey Lottedah,
I'm new at all this. So I didn't know which room to go into at first. So I just chose "in the spirit vs out of the spirit". As I was looking around other rooms. I came across what you had to say. I was wondering if you could look at what I had to say in that room (I think second page on the bottom). I think you might be able to answer some of my q's. I'm still kinda confused of what your trying to say. Did you believe in "the spirit filled stuff", and got out of it. Or do you still believe it? See my dad is also a minister, but a baptist minister. He does NOT believe in the baptism in the holdy spirit. Though I'm coming to the point in my life where I have been studieing it, and gradually believe more of it. Though still confuse on some things, and I've been hearing so many diff opinoins about it. How it's witch craft and stuff. Anyway I'm gonna shut up, and just let you read what I was sharing with the others in that other room. I really would like to read more of what you have to say.
Thanks,
Rashelle

Status
Not open for further replies.