I'm new and frustrated...can anyone help?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Here is the answer for you. You have successfully diverted attention FROM the theme to a personal judgement of me. If you feel I am wrong and have said or done anything wrong or inappropriate you should have emailed or PMed me and confronted me that way or you should have contacted a moderator or Adminstrator or Webmaster. Or you might have tried praying for me.

Now let us say this Yo-Yo Christian takes a look at us! Hmmm! What does she see that inspires her either to accept Christ or make any kind of commitment??? Who wants to be like us???

Well I do not know about you, but I repent I reacted to your judgement in the first place. May God forgive BOTH of us for the damage we have done.

I will stay with my general posts and offer no advice henceforth. I will leave it for you. But I think it behoves anyone to pray and seek God first.

May God lead and bless you in your efforts.

Upvote 0

Slave2SinNoMore

May 30, 2002
Visit site
✟947.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Gerry
Here is the answer for you. You have successfully diverted attention FROM the theme to a personal judgement of me. If you feel I am wrong and have said or done anything wrong or inappropriate you should have emailed or PMed me and confronted me that way or you should have contacted a moderator or Adminstrator or Webmaster. Or you might have tried praying for me.
Now let us say this Yo-Yo Christian takes a look at us! Hmmm! What does she see that inspires her either to accept Christ or make any kind of commitment??? Who wants to be like us???
Well I do not know about you, but I repent I reacted to your judgement in the first place. May God forgive BOTH of us for the damage we have done.
I will stay with my general posts and offer no advice henceforth. I will leave it for you. But I think it behoves anyone to pray and seek God first.
May God lead and bless you in your efforts.
In all honesty, i was not judging you. I felt you were being harsh. That was not judging your character or heart at all. For all I know, you could be the greatest guy in the world. I have no reason to think otherwise.
But you're right. If I felt you were being harsh, I should have indeed contacted you privately. For that I sincerely apologize. I really do, and ask your forgiveness.

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by solo66 man
Please! Take this outside the prayer forum. This is a place of prayer and not discussion or debate. That is not
allowed in this forum.
You can PM eachother or open a thread elserwhere. Thank you for you cooperation.
solo66 man

Good advice. A little late, but good. As you can see it is what I did Already! Sorry I reacted badly. It won't happen again. Count on it!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.