Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I arrived in australia yesterday and came to college then they took us to our house its in glenwood. I couldnt beleive how big it was its totally amazing!
Anyway im gonna be here for 2yrs now. I officially enrole on wednesday and orientation starts at hillsong so im way excited to find out how its gonna work. :)
Plus i luv it here its winter and its so hot!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

marduke

I am Me ;)
Feb 10, 2004
✟12,743.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
KristianJ said:
I dunno where Glenwood even is :doh: I know it's somewhere around Bella Vista and the Norwest Business park, but not sure where...

Anyways, welcome back, Lou! :D It's gonna be 25 tomorrow, so you'll quite enjoy such heatwave conditions, I think...^_^

send some of that up here mate!! its freezing here most days... one day it was 9c all day!!! and i was at work.... hitting your knuckles when they are cold on cold metal after the spanner slips is not very pleasent........ :(

but anyways.. welcome back Lou! ^_^

Upvote 0

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congrats on getting into the college you wanted to go to.

Just to warn you though, if you think it's hot here and it's only August, Christmas is going to really get to you. Start saving some pennies so you can get to the pool as often as you can. Or make really good friends with someone who owns a swimming pool.

ROFL, I have a friend with a daughter the same age as Daniel, and they are quite good friends, so the plan is that we can go over there for a swim, so long as I bring the lunch.

Upvote 0

shout2thelord

adopted aussie :)
Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The people in the house behind me have a pool so we wanna make mates with them. Glenwood is abt 30 mins walk from bella vista in sydney its beautiful - well espicially in comparison with england. All the new students went on a trip to manly today. Its so exciting to be here just hearing all the testimonies one lady lead 11 people at her work to the lord in 2 weeks and some many people commit their lives to Jesus every service. its so cool :)
Oh and i finally met sharky last friday at powerhouse!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums