I'm Here For You

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaithfullyLovingHim

Nov 3, 2005
✟400.00
Faith
Christian
My prayers go out to you...everyone comes to a place in there life when they need help, understanding, someone to talk to,etc. God Bless all of you who may need a helping hand; and those who don't.... I keep you in my prayers everyday. If there ever may be a way for me to help, please let me know. I, myself, struggle with so much everyday. I would like to say "thanx" to everyone at CF...everyone has been great to chat with and if ever you need anything feel free to PM me. God Bless each and everyone of you. Life is tough sometimes...but we have to keep on livin'

W

woman.at.the.well

FaithfullyLovingHim said:
My prayers go out to you...everyone comes to a place in there life when they need help, understanding, someone to talk to,etc. God Bless all of you who may need a helping hand; and those who don't.... I keep you in my prayers everyday. If there ever may be a way for me to help, please let me know. I, myself, struggle with so much everyday. I would like to say "thanx" to everyone at CF...everyone has been great to chat with and if ever you need anything feel free to PM me. God Bless each and everyone of you. Life is tough sometimes...but we have to keep on livin'

This is one of the nicest posts I've ever read on CF! Thank you so much for your kind heart, loving and giving attitude and showing the Fruit of The Spirit even though you go through alot yourself. May you be lifted up and guided by the Holy Spirit. May you feel loved and blessed continually by all the wonderful people on CF. May your awesome spirit be felt and spread throughout this forum and become contagious to others.

God bless you for your kindness sister. I pray that The Lord will lead YOU and guide you in all ways. That He give you peace on every side. That He fill you with joy unspeakable in Him.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.