I'm having SURGERY

Status
Not open for further replies.

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
Hello all! I really need a favor. I’m having surgery on Wed. morning the 22nd. I would really appreciate your prayers, (protection, success, full recovery…). I will thank you in advance since I won’t be able to get back online for a while after that to thank you myself. BIG HUGS! :hug:

God bless, :prayer:
DD

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
I ask Lord you'll be with devoted daughter this week as she has this op and that you'll guide surgeons hands to heal her give her a swift recovery, comfort and rest after also. Amen We'll see you soon!:pray:
Im-revived

devoted daughter said:
Hello all! I really need a favor. I’m having surgery on Wed. morning the 22nd. I would really appreciate your prayers, (protection, success, full recovery…). I will thank you in advance since I won’t be able to get back online for a while after that to thank you myself. BIG HUGS! :hug:

DD

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Im-revived said:
I ask Lord you'll be with devoted daughter this week as she has this op and that you'll guide surgeons hands to heal her give her a swift recovery, comfort and rest after also. Amen We'll see you soon!:pray:
Im-revived

devoted daughter said:

DD

ask You for her prayer requests and that they be granted to her and that You grant what Im-revived asked of You and that You just be with our awesome sister in Christ DD before, during, and after the surgery Lord. I pray for a speedy and minimal pain recovery!

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Lord we lift our sister to You for continued care and blessings...for a safe and effective surgery...let her system respond well to these procedures...let no infections set in or complications...Lord let her know Your joy and Your peace for her strength during this whole time.

Upvote 0

Dougie

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟15,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Father first off we want to thankyou that we can and shall rest in your peace. Father thankyou for the peace this child will receive in and on and through her hospital stay. Father we only claim peace and a skillfull hand for all those who are to touch this child of God. Father we thankyou that you have choose the best doctors and nurses to take care of your child. Father for the chance she'll have to share her faith after it's all done with others around her. Thankyou for your grace is abundant and flowing over in time of our greatest needs. So, Father this is one of those times where we all ask for your Mighty hand to be present with love, peace and power that flows like a mighty river of peace. In Christ name Ament.

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
devoted daughter said:

DD

DD,

Praying that your surgery is successful and that you get well very soon.

In the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit....:crossrc: :crosseo: :prayer: :amen:

Hugs back....:hug:

Upvote 0

Yasha

one of Daddy's DayWalkers ....Bleeding out !
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
On solid rock, on a mountaintop !
✟30,320.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I lift my faithful friend to Your throne of mercy and grace in her time of difficult health. I pray that You preside over ALL things. Grant Your wisdom, insight and healing power abide in all the caregivers entrusted with her health and safety. Bring your healing power into all the days that follow this surgery to make for a smooth and surefooted recovery, in Your peace and rest.

ABIDE and BE MANIFEST, for Your glory, Jesus. amen

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
devoted daughter said:

DD

Lord please be with DD as she is going through surgery and recovers afterwards. Be with her and her family and that she will lean on you for love and strength. In your holy name, amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.