• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

I'm eric

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jesuslovingyou, Jan 13, 2021.

1. jesuslovingyou

jesuslovingyou New Member

+7
    Peru
    Christian
    Married
    HIS IS ERIC !
    I share with you my story, both my positive and negative experiences.

From the wonderful country of France, with a renowned gastronomy, wines and spirits, history, beautiful cathedrals built in different centuries, where I was born, I grew up.

At 24, tired of work and routine, I decided to go to the other side of the world in search of adventures to discover landscapes, new cultures that I could only see from my television or travel guides.

It was the beginning of many adventures in South America knowing the richness of biodiversity, folklore and people who helped me grow as a human being. My solo trips made me exceed my expectations, I met wonderful people and I fell in love with the Amazon River Basin, currently nominated one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World.
    Sharing with people from different cultures and traditions helped me to understand the purpose of life, that we are all equal and that we can live together in an atmosphere of harmony. I have learned to contemplate God both in the silence of nature and in contact with people.

Despite the difficulties (places where there is no water or electricity), people have such a strong faith that it makes us reflect on our own faith. They filled me with a sincere love and made me appreciate how privileged I was in life for all that God gave me.

I discovered that the Original Peoples live in balance with nature and share the same bread, the same pain, the same faith.

After 11 years of many trips, I decided to settle in the city of Iquitos in the Peruvian Amazon.

Whoever accepted Jesus in his heart cannot keep it to himself, I learned that we can evangelize by preaching his word just as we can by our actions. There I was born the community of Jesuslovingyou.

The Love of God does not exclude races, languages or skin color. In the eyes of God, we are all equal.
    LET US SHOUT OUR FAITH TO THE WORLD TOGETHER.
    MAY LOVE BE REVIVED IN JESUS CHRIST!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. 2PhiloVoid

2PhiloVoid Man versus Superman! But which is which? Supporter

+6,728
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Hello Eric! Welcome to Christian Forums! Thank you for joining and sharing your faith in Christ with us. :cool:

3. NerdGirl

NerdGirl The untamed daughter

+2,982
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Bienvenue, Eric! Happy to have you here :) I love your enthusiasm.

4. True Counterphobia

True Counterphobia Slave to Christ

+292
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Yes, faith is diverse but it is all based on the life, death, and resurrection of Yeshua which we read about in the Bible which is the standard of our faith.

Welcome.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  5. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,192
    United States
    Messianic
    Private
    Hello and welcome to the CF!

:wave:

6. kingsdaughter85

kingsdaughter85 Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors

+914
    Albania
    Christian
    Private
    Welcome and be blessed ❤️

7. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran Supporter

+4,886
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Joining others in welcoming you, Eric. Yes, know people who dont own anything and they love the Lord joyfully singing, praising, and worshipping Him continously. Hope you find your times here rewarding.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  8. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+10,658
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi and welcome here.

9. Fervent

Fervent Active Member

+138
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hello Eric, welcome. Your assessment of actions and preaching in evangelism sounds about right. If we don't act in line with what we preach we give an excuse to ignore us, but if we fail to preach and only act we deny those we are serving so we cannot neglect either.

10. Deade

Deade Called of God Supporter

+1,146
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
  11. MaxQ

MaxQ Cow Cuddler

+9
    Australia
    Naturalist
    Single
    Met any untouched tribal people?

12. tampasteve

tampasteve ✡Messianic and Methodist✞ Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+4,444
    United States
    Methodist
    Married
    US-Others
    Welcome to the forums! :)