lindart

Jun 6, 2011
USA
✟10,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After 23 years away from the Church I am coming Home! My husband and I are having our marriage blessed today. I am so grateful to God and His workings in our lives. I was raised a Catholic by very loving, God honoring parents yet due to a broken marriage I fell away. During this sojourn I visited many protestant churches and did learn much about the Bible. I also learned that God's Truth never changes and yet, there were many different interpretations of Scripture. That the Bible came to us through the authority of God and His Word and through apostolic succession, and His ordained priesthood, we, as one Body, would be led into His fulness of His Truth.
I am also grateful to CF and to OBOB for their influence in this decision.:clap:

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
After 23 years away from the Church I am coming Home! My husband and I are having our marriage blessed today. I am so grateful to God and His workings in our lives. I was raised a Catholic by very loving, God honoring parents yet due to a broken marriage I fell away. During this sojourn I visited many protestant churches and did learn much about the Bible. I also learned that God's Truth never changes and yet, there were many different interpretations of Scripture. That the Bible came to us through the authority of God and His Word and through apostolic succession, and His ordained priesthood, we, as one Body, would be led into His fulness of His Truth.
I am also grateful to CF and to OBOB for their influence in this decision.:clap:

Thanks be to God, and congratulations, Lindart.

I am delighted for you. :)

Reactions: lindart
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums