Visit site
✟16,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Since I'm being left no choice in a circumstance where people around me have targeted me for a situation that I must act.

I must say that I'm being persecuted. Individuals all through out my city particularly in my area have been harrassing me without end
my next door neighbor laughs and scoffs at me, and have done everything from trying to cause me to have a car accident to stalking me
and sitting around merely to take advantage of me due to my impaired health. I have a specific health problem namely Intracranial Hypertension

This effects one's mood, and general state of cognition. The people who have set out to find someone who they can take advantage due
to thought they can take advantage of me. And I have tolerated them for as long as I will. They have done everything from parading their children
around me, staring, and gloating. Waiting for the slightest sign of weakness to write it off as a reason to act further against me.

I have poetry and music on the internet and saved but this goes far deeper than that.

Today I making the attempt to walk to the store but these individuals who all use magic and have migrated to attempt to prospect on their person they are preying.
I feel that me making efforts for the Lord was the last boundary they were willing to tolerate and now its become a real burden to them not to simply make a an attempt on my life.

I now know that satanists. Yes. satanists. Are in the church. In law enforcement. And due to the scam they are running on my life. They are now trying to make their efforts to seal the deal with me.
I have tried tolerating it. I was making my own efforts to be christian on my terms. Thought I could bargain the idea of leaving my fortunes which are rightfully mine for the sake of letting peace be.

But what they want is as revelations say the soliciting of souls. So now I must go and expose the reality of what I have come to see as these people are only as relentless as they are allowed.
If there was honor, I'm here doing what I can on my part.

What should be understood about these people. Is that they talk to spirits. Me I'm physically impaired, and at a young age was exposed to the 9/11 conspiracies and much other information that really
destroyed what little childhood I had to look forward to. I was an illegal immigrant. poor family, etc.

Today was not a good day. I tried to go to the store and its been simply what every other day its been. People follow me around, gather around me. Laughing, and mocking. Every Car driving slowing down
and then speeding up only to get my attention. People pointing out my weaknesses, and its generally understood that if they succeed

What ever share I have of Joy in the world it goes to the many undeserved, my own cousins are waiting to let this happen. As they have never treated me well
and have generally told me that they would let me die.

This one of the reasons why this being allowed I have a condition that puts me at odds with others who have sold out to the devil. big time.
and thought they can leave their burdens to someone weaker, in this case physically weaker just simply with the notion of convincing that maybe
if for a moment in this condition they can make him stumble and fall.

I have written down some of the things these people who I don't know how long they have been waiting around but since I have left home from my parents
they have shown themselves. And I see the reason why the superbowl was here in Houston.

Am I paranoid, only if I didn't understand what is going on but I do. The Bible says to not be afraid and I'm not but I would also not be wise to not
do something about it.

I'm a person who tries to see the good in people. Tries to believe the best in every situation. And tries to think that if the means justifies the ends
maybe theres something to that. But when the means means my eternal soul for the sake of others unsatiable desire for comfort and luxury. Cuz money needs to come from somewhere.
and I've seen just how easily bad people can put on a good face when they have an abundance of say the blood of the innocent. Me I'm not so innocent. But these people will not
compromise for anything less than giving the bad end of a deal. while they laugh and scurry thinking that arrogance is the cherry top of their undeserved dessert of a killing.

If I exclaimed who I was in the den of thieves, it being a circle and so you can understand the symbol. the magic symbol whether up or down.

I've been placed due to my handicaps. How could I get away. I've watched the movies. Done the drugs, and out of what innocence I had, wanted a secular life.
But I honestly don't know how much time I have. I've been spending as much time as a can at home without leaving the house. Today I tried leaving to get groceries.
And a man went walking his dog toward my apartment. I immediately decided to walk back and starts to turn around hesitantly, wearing a bright red shirt. struck me as odd. Along with everything else that is simply obvious.

Here is a testimony partaining to me as to what these people to do to corrupt a person enough to fall to prey on them. Their blood. Like vampires.

they bathe people with their perfumes of lies
they stand near a poor man attempting to do good like theives
they decieve shamelessly
they attempt to leave their troubles with someone blameless
they parade their children to mock the weak and tempt them
they have everything they could want, and still in a time of abundance they look for somone to take from them still
they make further attempts to cover their lies with more crimes rather than change for better
they shame someone for attempting to look at their mistakes
they create controversy and gossip where there is none
they look to make justice seem like the real problem or controversy
they make believe that rich will help the poor if the poor do their evil deeds
they look to attempt to twist and turn peoples words and efforts of good wisdom and positive message into
their trail of self deception, destruction, and demise.
they hate rather than love
they believe that they can swindle someone out of their good faith, any good thing, with lies or offering them protection
from the works of their own devices

as the Bible says
poor, dumb, blind, deaf, and naked and yet refuse to hear what little sound judgement can be given to a them

because someone lives righteously or changes their ways, peoples pride is flared
and people think that they will be rewarded by mischief, and finding a persons weakness

giving bad advice when a person makes a good decision
and they don't teach their children to be better than them

I had my days when I thought I could look up to other men who turned out to be nothing more than selfish
but now I see the corruption under people steps, and the lies they speak
how people have chosen darkness
the extent of how double minded I did not know

they put their hopes and dreams in the efforts to believe lies for they believe they can look away from corruption
and they take their fights to the wrong people when they fight even amongst themselves and are in disagreement about their own desires
if they do not fight amonst themselves its because they are satisfied dining on the blood of those lives they have destroyed and celebrate joyfully.
people have not lost their minds, but they will claim it, rather than accept their selfishness and pride as being disgraceful

they act disgusted with the hungry and weak due to the corruption that runs rampant in the land
but act as if they have chosen differently, when they're wells of seemless fortune run dry they ask for trust only to forget as if
what it means to have burdens and think that they can repay someone who they attempt to accuse, to bring misery, to murder, to shame,
to bring to disillusion,
because people don't want to change for the better. people prefer comfort over wisdom.
power over food

people rest in their wicked plots attempting to corner and chase down a man for his life and
would like to believe that its in favor of some justice when undoubtedly its lies

selfishness has their pride in an honor that will lose all sense of what is right
because they know what they are doing, but do not know the consequences
they believe they have control but do not have any idea of what it means to be just
their attempts at slavery are an undeniable feat at becoming a farse of humanity itself
and blame that which is their fault. People have always enslaved other people. People do this even with debth, although by no justifiability.

Their wealth has blinded them from simplicity, and they bury themselves in their actions for they define corruption
people don't want to hear these words for they have joined together to scoff, mock, and make believe their innocence
but if they had any they wouldn't be doing what they are.

They force my hand to write a judgment about their actions, when it is obvious
they are corrupt, looking where they shouldn't to make the claim that they are righteous
by pointing an accusation, decieve the innocent, and murder those with the best integrity, obviously not in the seat of power.
They cower because they know their crimes don't go unpunished.

How people debase themselves from any sense, any ability, any worth, and they say they have joy.
But what they have chosen, they will know trouble.
Because even though they can find the words of some reason, some righteousness, a person who chooses to better themselves,

Is their any wrong in saying. Liars will be punished, and those who tell the truth are deserving of honor? no. Certainly not.

who would have the right to speak if it wasn't someone who told the truth. Liars? No, they don't even know how.

If these words bring some consequence to my civil rights. It means there never was any. Making a statement about how people act.
and posting it on the internet is not punishable by law. or in any way.

Making a statement about the word corruption because it is a word, and the effect it has had on people who don't want to change. or won't.

I've done nothing wrong. It's man's rebellion which is on trial for the crimes which it perpetrates. and it is serious.

I thought men want to work towards something worthwhile, something good. Turns out its indifference.
and they rather leave the idea of good and evil, because its convenient. But its obvious good and evil. bad and good are real.

Good doesn't change.

If they are allowed to lock me up. put me in a asylum. kill me.
That will be a testament to what kind of persecution can happen here and America.

This post goes down. What is the point of a Christian Persecution Thread.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Bluerose31

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry to read of your situation, it cannot be pleasent to experience what you are going through.
Can I encourage you to see your doctor.
You need help and the best place for help is your doctor.

Upvote 0
Mar 24, 2017
Houston
Visit site
✟16,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
thank you for taking the opposing stance of doubt in a situation that real fellowship requires the attention of sanctuary amongst Christians.

On another note I will mention some more things that are important for Christians and most other people to know. that they may know the dangers of spiritualism and other practices that are being teached more and more today. So that people won't be deceived.

So what people should know about people who talk to spirits is this
they can tell them what to say. Like someone getting the answers through a earpiece.
generally and make for someone's wealth made through a form of plaguerization. Its usually at the cost of someone less fortunate who stumbles. Entire Congregations can be deceived this way and it needs to come to their attention.

Its beginning to become my understanding that one has protection from god and discernment not only knowing the Bible, growing and wisdom, and making for a peaceful life but actually standing for justice. One should take a steady, paced approach that they may be able to keep up with the responsibility of righteousness. So that a person may not fall into the idea of serving justice and being high and mighty or arrogant.

But this is the final providence of Jesus's authority.

There's many false administers of the faith who are not innocent by far.

If anything they are creating more wolves in sheeps clothing.

Upvote 0