Visit site
✟9,377.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Some of you may remember me back in June greiving the loss of my Kalleigh Abigayle. Well, this time I'm pregnant, eight weeks and one day, confirmed by Hcg and ultrasound today. My Hcg was 107,147. The father of my baby is my abusive ex. I'm currently with a guy named Max..but not sure if he will decide to stay or go..we are having a talk..later

JesusFreak2008

Living Life To Its Fullest Each Day, Praising God
May 1, 2008
Mentor on the Lake, Ohio
Visit site
✟9,377.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So Max is being nothing but supportive, God Bless his soul. He told me that he is not just going to abandon me, because I'm the best thing that has ever happened in his life and he loves me. He said even though he does not like the situation at hand, because he is not ready to be a father, he is more than willing to deal with it, and take care of me, and he said when the time comes for me to give birth, he is sure he will know what the right thing to do is. I'm just scared and nervous that I'm forcing him into something he didnt intend on being in.

Saturday December 6th will be one month since Max and I will have been together. He is acting responsibly mature for all of this, and I keep telling him he can leave if he wants, but he tells me "Sweetheart, I'm not leaving you, or abandoning you, I love you, your the best thing that has ever happened. If I wanted to leave, I would have been gone when you told me. This just makes things a bit more complicated and challenging, but im up for the challenge. Look at it this way, its practice for when we have kids of our own someday"

To me, it is all still somewhat of a dream..like it is not happening. It makes me wonder what God is up to..

Upvote 0

angelsamongus

Daughter of the Most Holy
Apr 14, 2008
Minnesota
✟8,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My husband said the same thing. We got pregnant with our first on our honeymoon! He told our pastor he wasn't ready to be a father yet. our pastor said "no one is until they are one" so you could pass that on to Max. that statement came from a guy who has one boy 12, 4 girls 6,5,3,and 1. so he has experance. bless your child.

Upvote 0