Jul 7, 2013
Singapore
✟7,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I'm Faith. I suffer from occasional panic attacks and am a pathological liar. i often tell lies, never about anything major but a lie IS a lie, and I hate this about myself. I felt guilty when I first fibbed at 10, but then it became more of a story-crafting session for me every time I chose to consciously lie. This is something I'm hoping to get help for...I really need God but am too caught up in life, too stressed, too distracted to hear his voice. :(

Have any of you ever faced this problem? I haven't told my parents, and they don't suspect a thing because I ashamedly have become adept at lying. In fact, they're the ones I always lie to...

Sorry if this comes across as incoherent, I'm having one of my panic attacks again...please pray for me.

<3 Faith

EstherStar

May 21, 2013
✟7,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That seemed coherent enough to me Faith.

Its good that you've come to the point that you want to sort this issue out. I think God wants complete transparency in His children so that means pruning every little falsehood. Even for example things as seemingly innocuous as tweaking a c.v or taking multiple pretend nick names online.

Upvote 0