Illinois!

Adrianl

Adrianl
May 9, 2004
Decatur Illinois
✟141.00
Faith
Christian
i live in decatur which is about 4 hours from chicago not a bad drive i went to chicago in 2002 to go on a mission trip to new york when i came back to decatur the i was riding with somebody and the trip from chicago to decatur seemed like it only took a hour not to bad at the trip to new york on the other hand was a 16 hour bus ride that was longer because we stopped several times before we got to new york so it was a long bus ride made more enjoyable by the people riding on the bus they were so cool

Upvote 0

jeffs_girl_2004

It is a Boy!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 24, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
✟12,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
mistertee49 said:
Not from Chicago but still live in the State of Illinois. How about 4 1/2 hours south of the big city. I live Olney, home of the White Squirrels, population a little over 9,000. Located on U.S. 50 about 36 miles from the Indiana border.
I know how you feel. I am from Flora.

Upvote 0

Amandine

Jul 29, 2003
Visit site
✟1,147.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
huntertim said:
Lewistown, Illinois (About 3 hours south of Chicago, about 3 hours north of
St Louis and about 50 minutes south of Peoria and about 50 minutes north of Springfield.... got it?) We are in the middle.

Home of the Spoon River Senic Drive.
Awesome! I've been on Spoon River Drive many times. :)

Mason City, Illinois here. (1h south of Peoria and 45 min north of Springfield :D)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

actionsub

Sir, this is a Wendy's...
Jun 20, 2004
Belleville, IL
✟57,245.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ittai2 said:
My wife and I live in Cobden, home of the Appleknockers. I'm an SIU grad and work on campus.
I've got cousins that live in Alto Pass, so Cobden I know well. I went to that other SIU (the one in Edwardsville) and live just outside of Alton.

Upvote 0