IJWTS Thread (37)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
...observed that someone set up a "This is sparta" joke, and no one took it. I blame the washington and ottawa fatcats trying to push they're biased agendas.

I was really shocked about it as well ^_^

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This about drew a tear from my eye... because I saw how hard people were fighting against recognizing the Indigenous people here for the Occupy rally being held this weekend.

zEaaV.jpg

The city is holding a flag raising tomorrow, they're hoisting the Treaty 4 flag (the Native American's people's flag); to further elaborate on why this is such a big deal is that a lot of people are very willing to fight against this sort of behavior.

I'm glad the Mayor understands.

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
LunchBox's Journal - October 14th, 2011, 2:32am;

Powder keg went off; some conflict resolved, some not. Probably more to come. It was like an episode of Dawsons Creek without Joshua Jackson's charm and hotness. He was a good looking dude.

A user mentioned peeps had messed with him. No one messes with Steffenfield. It doesn't fly. Kev mentioned I should do this all the time. As of 2:36am this day, I will in this thread always. Unless I'm too tired or stressed to give a poop.

The best note of this thread was Christmas music. Christmas music ftw.

Run DMC - Christmas in Hollis - YouTube

Also, I do read this aloud as I type sometimes. It's like a voice over as you read. I try to do it in the Rorshach voice, which is barely a pitch above Bale's Batman voice, so it hurts. Picture it as you read.

...something....politics, mickey mouse....run dmc rules.

Upvote 0

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LunchBox's Journal - October 14th, 2011, 2:32am;

Powder keg went off; some conflict resolved, some not. Probably more to come. It was like an episode of Dawsons Creek without Joshua Jackson's charm and hotness. He was a good looking dude.

A user mentioned peeps had messed with him. No one messes with Steffenfield. It doesn't fly. Kev mentioned I should do this all the time. As of 2:36am this day, I will in this thread always. Unless I'm too tired or stressed to give a poop.

The best note of this thread was Christmas music. Christmas music ftw.

Run DMC - Christmas in Hollis - YouTube

Also, I do read this aloud as I type sometimes. It's like a voice over as you read. I try to do it in the Rorshach voice, which is barely a pitch above Bale's Batman voice, so it hurts. Picture it as you read.

...something....politics, mickey mouse....run dmc rules.

I have no idea why, but I picture your journal entries being read by Alec Baldwin

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟482,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS- that I wish I could be spending the day with the love of my life since it's his birthday but due to my grandfather's unfortunately sudden passing, I will be at the funeral home all day! :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had signatures turned off but since so many of you have those living avatars, you all blend together so I had to turn them back on.

Seriously, I kept thinking "why is that person posting two different thoughts in the same thread?"

Confused, I am.

This calls for a Yoda picture :love:

yoda_understand_you.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.