God's own
May 16, 2009
Finland
✟37,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find elections irritatingly confusing. We select a new parliament soonish and I'm figuring out who to vote; I just did three of those online tests that are supposed to tell you the best candidates. Well each told me entirely different results: One gave me lots of the center party :doh: and the Swedish national party :doh: x100... The other one had about every party in the top ten, the Pirate party (LOL :D) with 4 out of ten however. :eek: The third one gave me lots of nice candidates from the Green party, which is OK I think but the one that seemed to agree most with me I had never heard of so I think she won't go through anyways... Maybe I should just vote for her anyways? :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
M

Marycita

IJWTS - My brother in law's birthday's today..and all he wanted to do was go on a hike...so we did...it was a blast..when he hikes, he hikes. :D

And...we went to the place where, when I was like 9 or 10, he and my sister took all of us, and I almost fell down a treacherous hill thing...and my sister just caught me, by my jacket. Hadn't been to that place since ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I find elections irritatingly confusing. We select a new parliament soonish and I'm figuring out who to vote; I just did three of those online tests that are supposed to tell you the best candidates. Well each told me entirely different results: One gave me lots of the center party :doh: and the Swedish national party :doh: x100... The other one had about every party in the top ten, the Pirate party (LOL :D) with 4 out of ten however. :eek: The third one gave me lots of nice candidates from the Green party, which is OK I think but the one that seemed to agree most with me I had never heard of so I think she won't go through anyways... Maybe I should just vote for her anyways? :confused:
Don't you just vote for the party and then the party decides who gets the seat(s)? :confused:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.