IJWTS Thread (21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm like a decade older then you....eeesh.
Ah, but you're a guy. :p
I'm just saying I'm going to be old because... well, I don't really know. I think I need to be more mature in my 20's or somthing. :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hear you. ^_^ 20 is so much more then 19.
Exactly! :p It's like I'm about to enter a whole new stage in my life. It sounds like a huge jump even. This is as big as when I turned 13!

I think I'm going to have to make myself a t-shirt to wear around town to let everyone know I'm no longer a pesky teenager. :D I made one when I turned 18 and had my whole family sign it. It was fun. :D

Upvote 0

Aino

God's own
May 16, 2009
Finland
✟37,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Exactly! :p It's like I'm about to enter a whole new stage in my life. It sounds like a huge jump even. This is as big as when I turned 13!

I think I'm going to have to make myself a t-shirt to wear around town to let everyone know I'm no longer a pesky teenager. :D I made one when I turned 18 and had my whole family sign it. It was fun. :D

Cool idea, I should get one too. :p [I'll need to wait a few more months though.]

Reactions: Nom De Guerre
Upvote 0

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hear you. ^_^ 20 is so much more then 19.

I feel so old.

Now you're just a pesky young adult? ;)

Reactions: Aino
Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I come back to CF because it's the one place I go to regularly where none of the people I talk to actually know anything about me/are involved in my life. I like that. I like that I could post a great big mini-blog on a situation and you'd all have no idea what it concerned, there'd be no split feelings, just a post that could get everything out and all would be well.

Except sometimes it's hard to distinguish between what should be reserved for a board of anonymous posting (basically anyway, you know what you think you know but you don't actually know) and for someone a little closer to home. Plus if some things were posted about people would pray about them, and that does nothing at all when the person who posts about the issue thinks that as horrible as the issue may be prayers should be reserved for those who actually need comfort for they have no one else, and other things. It's a very complicated issue and this is a very drawn out way of kindly requesting that people stop praying for the little complications in my life.

If others want to pray for them in their own lives, that is their way. It is a lovely thing to do, and it is a nice thing, and I know everyone who does it does so out of the kindness of their hearts; but it would be appreciated that should you see a post of mine that gives you that praying urge you stop, think about my general opinion and outlook on life and God, and then reconsider that thought.

---------------------

On a lighter note there are two men in my hallway who seem to have let themselves in discussing countries to avoid. I don't know who they are, I don't know why they're here, but they have a key and seem to be hitting the boiler a fair bit. This happens far too often in this house, it would be appreciated that should they be sending random people around to hit various things with various tools, stand there talking loudly outside my door and otherwise making the place look untidy that the landlord tell us people are coming round.

In fact i'm sure I posted a similar thing a few weeks ago.
Should be getting used to it by now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7DOD34Y8XQ

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

IJWTS - Do it! :D That would be cool. I should have done that when I turned 20. :scratch:

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS- I'm half frozen.. my car is stuck in the snow and the mitilia (police) had to drive me home.. but I'm alive and well
maybe tomorrow after work I can dig my car out of the snow

Yikes! Glad you are okay and now turned into a permanent snowman!

IJWTS, bring it on wintergeddon. I'm ready to take on this epic winter storm.:frozen2:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.